Can you use a Kawasaki complete rear wheel with a Honda?

I'm about to order a Factory Effex complete rear & front wheel for my new 2012 CRF250R, but they say they only have 03-11 KX125-450F. I know the rim specs are the same size, so basically I'm just curious if the hubs will fit? If anyone knows & could respond, that would be awesome. & a side note, has anyone ever used Factory Effex wheels? I'm sponsored by them I just havent tried their wheels out though.

Actually, the brake rotors on both wheels and sprocket needs to be replaced because the hub is a different size. I know this from personal experience, got some black complete wheels in the garage off a kawi and every day I have to look at the money I wasted due to lack of research.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the help guys, I talked to Kris at Factory Effex (very helpful) & he told me that the complete wheel sets are very bike specific & to not even attempt to try to put the Kawi wheel on my CRF. It was definitely a bummer though just cause the price for a complete wheel either front or rear just dropped to $300.... #pissed :banghead:

Thanks for the help guys, I talked to Kris at Factory Effex (very helpful) & he told me that the complete wheel sets are very bike specific & to not even attempt to try to put the Kawi wheel on my CRF. It was definitely a bummer though just cause the price for a complete wheel either front or rear just dropped to $300.... #pissed :banghead:

I warned you