"The Recovery Room"

What's that make our little 250? ?

I don't want to give up the Honda.

i want a nightster 1200...  then after i make her mine, i'd put the big bore kit on it... :ride:  i would LOVE to do the dual sport sporty, but that would take more funds then i'll most likely have...  but i like little bikes... i don't need no love seat yet... all my buddies that ride dynas were talking trash to me about it being a girls bike... but look at the numbers, then figure out the gearing...  it holds it own... and my one buddy who has a sporty that has a little work, wipes the floor with the dyna's headlight... hahahaha      i make them cringe when i blow by them on the DRZ...  hahahaha  

i'd like to add, i am not a big guy... 5'9" and 180lbs...  i hate sitting on baggers and goldwing type bikes...  i feel unsafe... i don't know why...  but a sporty, i am in the pocket and ready to roll...  

Edited by eyeopenher
  • Like 3

i want a nightster 1200... then after i make her mine, i'd put the big bore kit on it... :ride: i like little bikes... i don't need no love seat yet... all my buddies that ride dynas were talking trash to me about it being a girls bike... but look at the numbers, then figure out the gearing... it holds it own... and my one buddy who has a sporty that has a little work, wipes the floor with the dyna's headlight... hahahaha i make them cringe when i blow by them on the DRZ... hahahaha

i'd like to add, i am not a big guy... 5'9" and 180lbs... i hate sitting on baggers and goldwing type bikes... i feel unsafe... i don't know why... but a sporty, i am in the pocket and ready to roll...

I'm not comfortable on heavy bike either. Probably due to lack of experience on them. I will say the Sportster has its weight down low, and I would never guess is weighs 250 pounds more than my bike.
  • Like 1

I'm not comfortable on heavy bike either. Probably due to lack of experience on them. I will say the Sportster has its weight down low, and I would never guess is weighs 250 pounds more than my bike.

i sat on the yamaha bolt for shitz and giggles...  the weight on that bike felt like it was all just an iron plate on the bottom of the frame...  felt super heavy to me...  the sporty was spot on... i am not comfy even on the dyna or the fxr...  like the road king though...  but once again, too heavy, too big...   :confused:   i suck!

Dual sports are uni sex ...  :prof:  an 883 is a well known "Bitch" bike ....  :shocked:   

around here, everyone said my crf was a "cute starter bike" or "i'd buy that for my wife to start on." lol  i love people...   i still kept up with them so let their gums flap....  but i also know some legit biker dudes, and from what they say, "the only bitch bike is when there is a bitch riding it!" lol  truth right there...  they let me ride along on the honda and on the zuke...  and i repeat, these guys are some heavy hitting mother pluckers...  not some support or sister club.... not that there is anything wrong with the support/sister club rider... 

Edited by eyeopenher
  • Like 3