"The Recovery Room"

maybe he had them on ....  :excuseme:

the best gear can only "help" prevent injuries 

speakin of ...  :cheers:  it's now Happy Hour ...  time for me to get off work ...  :banana:

Edited by gnath9
  • Like 1

For the first month i was here i thought that The Recovery room " was where we talked about people's crashes?so i didn't click on it ever!!? My Bad i guess :excuseme: :excuseme: :excuseme:  No really i did think about it ?? Recovery room as in Hospital??? :excuseme: :excuseme: :excuseme:

Edited by USMCVietVet
  • Like 2

Had helmet gloves riding boots and chest protector on and i came up short on a 100 table landed wrong went down hard!! Cheers off work for 3 months

• Like 1

Hope you feeling better soon--most of riding season is gone where we both are at anyway--Most all of us here have been down i would guess--I know i have -life is a learning experance then we DIE-Good luck :cheers: :cheers:

Edited by USMCVietVet

Haha life is a terminal illness there is no getting out you will die and I'm trying to live it up now so i can say i LIVED

• Like 3

For the first month i was here i thought that The Recovery room " was where we talked about people's crashes?so i didn't click on it ever!!? My Bad i guess :excuseme: :excuseme: :excuseme:  No really i did think about it ?? Recovery room as in Hospital??? :excuseme: :excuseme: :excuseme:

I am not sure where it is at but, we had a long discussion about what to name a thread for "off topic" posts .... I think the term "hangovers" led to the naming of this thread. TNT can correct me if I am wrong ...  :p

It was suppose to help keep threads clean of off topic posts but, I don't think it really helped much.  :lol:

I love this thread tho ... thank you Mr.TNT ....  :worthy:

Edited by gnath9
  • Like 3

Well my season is over for the year :(

Get well soon!

I have to admit, I haven't broken a single bone in my body yet, so I actually have no idea how that feels  :confused:

• Like 2

Get well soon!

I have to admit, I haven't broken a single bone in my body yet, so I actually have no idea how that feels :confused:

This was my first and hopefully last!!

• Like 5

Get well soon!

I have to admit, I haven't broken a single bone in my body yet, so I actually have no idea how that feels  :confused:

It depends how old you are. Bones.   :mellow:

• Like 2

I have cracked a wrist and my ribs once ... the wrist barely hurt after a couple of days. My ribs caused some serious pain for a couple months. 

I'm sure it all depends on the severity of the break and wich bone it is. 

I would think a collar bone would be very painful ... 

s_MLB_v_V_f_2694305316_052012.jpg

• Like 2

Good Morning !!! 

Good night!!!

(The stuff after 1:10 is kinda scary...)

• Like 3

I will not molest the trophy girl

i will not molest the trophy girl

i will  :devil:  :devil: molest the trophy girl

Hesitate too long and the cripple will beat you to her...   :devil:

• Like 1

Get well soon!

It hurts, but it's nothing compared to passing a few kidney stones.  Pain is subjective.

Edited by TNTsXR
  • Like 1