San Diego area rides-look here

Thought I'd start a thread for San Diego County area rides, including all of OWells, Truckhaven Area and Superstition. Some places are covered in other threads. Some of those threads kind of get hijacked with other rides. Maybe we'll get enough action in this one to keep it nearer the front page(kind of like that Intermediate LA area thread). Start it off with a ride kyoder_86 and myself did today on the fringe of east SD county.

002-9_zps7fae63b7.jpg

001-15_zps3a46d1af.jpg

007-5_zpse7789ed3.jpg

003-16_zpsa69816d7.jpg

Great day for a ride

Thanks Kyle

Edited by crfxer
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Borona oaks tomorrow morning, look for the slow guy on the green bike

Haha, how is that track in terms of difficulty? I literally live 2 miles from that track but have never ridden it, or any tracks for that matter, so if I ever go I'll be the SLOWER guy on the red bike.

How close is that to the San Clemente area? I usually keep my bike up in Lancaster and ride up that way but I'd definitely be up for something if the t=surf isn't good.

Is like an hour/hour and a halfs drive southeast. East SD county.

Edited by crfcryzyzfltz

Haha, how is that track in terms of difficulty? I literally live 2 miles from that track but have never ridden it, or any tracks for that matter, so if I ever go I'll be the SLOWER guy on the red bike.

I'm not a track rider what so ever, I prefer to trail ride. Barona oaks is easy everything is roll-able. I'm just out there to change it up. You guys should meet up

i will be heading to Pala on wednesday and then maybe barona this weekend.

Went to pine valley yesterday. perfect conditions will post some pictures up later. kinda sucky though ended up hitting a rock in corral canyon and cracking my water pump.luckily I had these rubber tube patches for my road bike in my pack. it actually held up for the rest of the ride.

i will be heading to Pala on wednesday and then maybe barona this weekend.

Went to pine valley yesterday. perfect conditions will post some pictures up later. kinda sucky though ended up hitting a rock in corral canyon and cracking my water pump.luckily I had these rubber tube patches for my road bike in my pack. it actually held up for the rest of the ride.

Sounds like a nice trail fix!! I'll be able to ride this weekend, going to try and do my 2011 kx450 top end, I have too many hours on it, I'm going to do it during to week. Hopefully I will be done and we can meet up and rip around

I'm not a track rider what so ever, I prefer to trail ride. Barona oaks is easy everything is roll-able. I'm just out there to change it up. You guys should meet up

Sounds good, I'll go as long as I'm not the only one taking it slow. Only problem is I have no joe hauler anymore, you think the sheriffs would mind me just riding my bike to the track? ?

Sounds good, I'll go as long as I'm not the only one taking it slow. Only problem is I have no joe hauler anymore, you think the sheriffs would mind me just riding my bike to the track? ?

Chp may be the one to look out for!!! I just torn apart my top end, everything looks perfect. I should of left it but oh well. I forgot I may be going to big bear this weekend with the gf, if that doesn't fall though ill definitely be riding and breaking in the new top, which I think is to hold it on the rev limiter until the radiator boils over?

Chp may be the one to look out for!!! I just torn apart my top end, everything looks perfect. I should of left it but oh well. I forgot I may be going to big bear this weekend with the gf, if that doesn't fall though ill definitely be riding and breaking in the new top, which I think is to hold it on the rev limiter until the radiator boils over?

Yep thats the way, also try adding some honing dust into the air intake with no filter, or just use some fine steel shavings.

JOKING ,dont want anyone down the road to read this and actually do it, lol. you never know what people will try!

• Like 1