San Diego area rides-look here

• 2 weeks later...

I used to go around and steal all my neighbors trees Christmas night from the curb.  You would be surprised how many trees end up outside after the days festivities.  Show up in Ocotillo with 8 or 10 trees to burn strapped high on my truck.  Only lost one or two on the highway over many years. 

This year I have no neighbors.  Gonna need a new plan.

• Like 1

I used to go around and steal all my neighbors trees Christmas night from the curb.  You would be surprised how many trees end up outside after the days festivities.  Show up in Ocotillo with 8 or 10 trees to burn strapped high on my truck.  Only lost one or two on the highway over many years. 

This year I have no neighbors.  Gonna need a new plan.

i live in a populated area, they put out big dumpsters for anyone to bring their trees. I always grab a few. I have to admit I've always wanted to see the whole dumpster go up..........

• Like 1

Leaving for Ocotillo Wells tonight, first trip of the season, better late than never!!  Gonna bring my YZ250, CRF450, and one of the CR500s

I got the other ones cases split and found a couple gears with bad dogs that was causing it to pop out of gear, gotta check the shift forks while I am in there but its an easy fix. Should cost about $100 to fix the entire bike! 

Anyway gonna leave tonight till Sun eve or early Monday after a ride in the morning.  I wont have any riding buddies out there but still gonna be a lot of fun unless I wad up in the middle of nowhere, lol.  

So if anybody wants to go to Ocotillo Wells and ride with me this weekend lemme know, would love to have company if somebody is thinking about heading out for the weekend or even a day to ride. Weather should be perfect!

• Like 1