Sign in to follow this  

Knee Injury aches

Hey guys,

I barely come into tt forums anymore....... mainly due to getting into street bikes and stunt riding. Still have my dirt toys, but they aren't used as much. Anyway, I had crashed my motorcycle over a year ago, and screwed my left knee up pretty bad, but being afraid that I would have to sell my bike, i didn't go to the hospital or anything. something in my knee snaps pretty loud when i bend it now, and I have to cus when i sit in a certain position it feels like there is a pressure of some sort that needs to be dealt with. anyway, my knee aches a lot, and for the most part is uncomfortable all the time. Also, it gives out and feels like im &%$#@!ing it up more when I'm skateboarding or running. Any one have recommendations to strengthen my knee, or help with the pain/discomfort? Maybe I should go to the doctor still.... too late?

edit- My knee was messed up for a while, I had it wrapped up tightly, and had to have gauze padding on it because it was bleeding for a couple days. I was walking on it the day after it happened and went right back to work. Was limping for a few weeks. Don't know if that helps at all.

thanks guys

-Rob

Edited by dhbb05

Hey guys,

I barely come into tt forums anymore....... mainly due to getting into street bikes and stunt riding. Still have my dirt toys, but they aren't used as much. Anyway, I had crashed my motorcycle over a year ago, and screwed my left knee up pretty bad, but being afraid that I would have to sell my bike, i didn't go to the hospital or anything. something in my knee snaps pretty loud when i bend it now, and I have to cus when i sit in a certain position it feels like there is a pressure of some sort that needs to be dealt with. anyway, my knee aches a lot, and for the most part is uncomfortable all the time. Also, it gives out and feels like im &%$#@!ing it up more when I'm skateboarding or running. Any one have recommendations to strengthen my knee, or help with the pain/discomfort? Maybe I should go to the doctor still.... too late?

edit- My knee was messed up for a while, I had it wrapped up tightly, and had to have gauze padding on it because it was bleeding for a couple days. I was walking on it the day after it happened and went right back to work. Was limping for a few weeks. Don't know if that helps at all.

thanks guys

-Rob

See a doctor. Which way is it buckling? If it buckles inward to hyperextension I would guess you tore your ACL.