2013 FE501

Sorry guys but I am having to make this deision very soon. Soo the MSO does not say off road only correct? Does anyone have experience or knowledge of tagging a bike in Tennessee. Noo my aunt is not the notary nor is my Cousin the judge so I have to go the same route as everyone else. If I purchase this 501 in GA and pay taxes, add the dual sport kit, am I going to have to pay 7% of sale price when I go to tag it or does paying the taxes in GA cover it. If I am able to tag the non street legal 501 is this a pain? Should I just go with the street ready 500EXC even though I really want a blue KTM

I plated mine no problems in Minnesota, the MSO was not stamped "off road only", if your buy a bike from a differant state other than the one you plan to license it in you shouldn't pay the tax until you you to DMV to plate it.

In Minnesota you pay the highway tax which is slightly less than regular sales tax when you plate a vehicle, most states are easing up on the dirt bike plates, they have another hand in your pocket that way.

Plating the Berg won't be an issue, but I would call your local DMV about the tax if it's coming from out state, you shouldn't have to pay tax twice, and the blue KTM's are da' bomb.