Anyone Riding the 28th in southeast?

A friend and I are driving down from MI to ride at Monster Mtn on Saturday. Does anyone know where we can find a nice track to ride on Friday?? I already posted on the what, when and where thread, but wanted to check with you guys too...

I'll probably see you there. I live about 30 minutes from MM.

I hope to make it out to the Monster on Sunday, I live in Montgmery. I usually hit the track every Sat, but my bike lost 4th gear 2 weeks ago. My parts will be here Weds and if all goes well I'll be riding Sunday. The next weekend is a Race weekend, they are supposed to connect the Vintage track and the monster and make one big track. Hey Rfaranda you go to the Monster alot? I was wondering if I knew you, Everyone calls me Crash, we sit under the big tree most of the time, C ya

Hey Rfaranda you go to the Monster alot? I was wondering if I knew you, Everyone calls me Crash, we sit under the big tree most of the time, C ya

Only a couple of times. My son just started riding, so I've been going to that small track in Millbrook. Ever been there? Its not much but its about 5 minutes from the house.