CFC case shields?

The wb skid plate fits and bolts on and covers the DRZ perfectly. My stock carbon.plastic side covers still fit between it and the water pump and the other side so it double protected- White Bros Skid plate is the one! my stock bottom glide plate not hangs in the garage

I run both, love the setup. I recently let my brother in law ride the bike and he dropped it about 15 times in 15 minutes. We were on logs, rocks, out in the woods. Nothing happened except a few scratches. He dropped the bike more in that 15 minute ride than I have ever dropped it. Props to CFC, white brothers and definitely UNABIKER radiator guards. ?:D

i ordered my case sheilds the other day...hopefully they'll be here for the weekend. So, it seems like some people just used regular silicone adhesive...guess I'll try that if I can't find the permatex.

Brian: I found lots of permatex at my local Auto Zone auto parts store. Look for an auto parts store I think the pematex stuff is a regular at those type stores. The actual one they list on the CFC intructions is black, but one of the alternates list on thge CFC instruction page is a clear. I used it cause I didnt want to be cleaing blacl excess. Im glad I used clear becuase I left finger prints that took me a while to get off, i didnt have acetone - Im such a rookie mechanic

It is not even an option.... the OEM cases are VERY thin magnesium. If the bike falls over and a hard object (like your gear shift) hits the case, your gona hole it.. Buy the covers. Should have been done at the factory… :D Bad Suzuki ?

Oh, and remove the stock shifter, and round off the back side ,, the sharp edges will act like a can opener ..even with the CFC covers.

The onle issue I might have with using epoxy is that it will provide a hard surface between the guard and case, It might (I have no proof one way or another) be good to have some cushion in there with the RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanizing silicone rubber ). Any auto parts house will have RTV, use any brand, but if you go with Permatex brand use the Ultra blue or black 81724.jpg as they have the better heat and oil resestance. ? You'll probable be ok with the epoxy,,, but if ya can, I'd stick with what was recomended by the makers of the product and what was proven to work well by users :D

Thank you all for the great input. I will be ordering both this weekend. With these responses, I have another question.I noticed some of you are running 6.0 springs, what other settings on the shock are you using and what are the rider weights? I'm trying to get my stocker dialed in. ?