Sign in to follow this  

williams motowerx ?

anybody know how to get hold of Jesse? left email and called number on site and get no response. He has some parts of mine and would like to know what is going on with them.

I wouldlove to know as well , he still has a CRF 250 head and ECU of mine from March 2012 , this guy is trouble .

I order new valve and valve spring got them to 6-14-2013 the best way I was able to reach him was to send him a text just use the number on his wep page it will go to his cell hope this help.

I went through the wringer with Jesse too. Ended up getting him to take care of me when I called and left a message of my address, his address, my travel time to get there, and what I expected when I got there. It was rediculous. If he has had your head for that long its time to call the BBB and the police. Its a shame too, the motor he did for me was the best yz250 I ever rode, and many others thought the same.

That guy has given me the biggest headache , lost $$$ and waited 6month for a promised 2 week turnaround job.

It all started asking jesse williams to build me a yz 153cc engine, communication was fast. As im overseas I bought a new takeoffengine on ebay sent to him, money was deposited.

Weeks past , I started asking if there was problems, no reply for month. Couldnt get him on the phone either.

I was sure on my next us vacation I had some unfinished buissness to attempt. Then 2 month later a sign,

He was so busy ..... bla bla

After that quite again 6 -8 weeks

Problems with the platers!! Ha ha

Month of silence again, then suprise a couple of pics of my engine

The only thing he would always say its nearly finished and I will be very pleased, WELL IM NOT.

It came even worse

I instructed him to send the casings to 1 given adress

All the rest clutch, cylinder, ignition , aso to another given adress

As we are not allowed to import a hole engine into this country .

I waited , then I found out he shipped wrong , both boxes to the same adress, and guess what stuck in customs.

They refused to hand it out .

Month later I found a way how to bribe the officer 200$ and I got my boxes

On assembly shit hit the fan once more!

Big clutchcover bent beyond repair

Sealset for gearshaftseal deformated

Actuator for exhaustvalve welded 180degrees in wrong direction as it had a long rod and that part needed to be extended.

I emailed him , but he didnt really care and just continued with his usual mr excuse attitude.

I lost a lot of money and even more time and the biggest headaches with this guy.

I can only recommend to stay with frenchie , scott venning.

These are people you can do proper buissness with .

Jesse williams has done poor work , lied in many occasions to me , and did not follow the instructions that he previously agreed.

And the worst of all he acted like none of the above was his fault.

Shame on this man.

Bernd