Sign in to follow this  

Oregon Who's ridin' TSF this weekend?

Looks like it might turn out to be a nice weekend, fingers crossed.

Anybody heading out to TSF? Looking for some good folks to get out and ride with. Hit me up if you want to head out and don't mind riding with a newbie.

Cheers!

I've been joneseing to get out and dirtbike, and all the MX tracks are far away and somewhat hit or miss.

I could do a Saturday ride. I know some really good and fun routes in TSF. Just how newbie are you though? I'd hate to take you somewhere that left you on your head all day.

I've been joneseing to get out and dirtbike, and all the MX tracks are far away and somewhat hit or miss.

I could do a Saturday ride. I know some really good and fun routes in TSF. Just how newbie are you though? I'd hate to take you somewhere that left you on your head all day.

Heck yeah man, Saturday would be rad.

I've been out about 6 times. Mainly riding the easy trails around Diamond Mill. I do know that super muddy/wet conditions kick my ass, need to get my skill up there.

Anyway, let me know if you're down for it.

I had a friend post up an invite to ride Hood River on Sunday. I think that will fit my schedule and location a bit better.

I'm not so sure what the difficulty of the trails would be so it may not be the best idea to invite you. However, you should join up with the "Portland Power Sports" group on www.meetup.com as I post a lot of events there, and I expect to have a lot of beginner friendly-ish trail rides posted up there!

I had a friend post up an invite to ride Hood River on Sunday. I think that will fit my schedule and location a bit better.

I'm not so sure what the difficulty of the trails would be so it may not be the best idea to invite you. However, you should join up with the "Portland Power Sports" group on www.meetup.com as I post a lot of events there, and I expect to have a lot of beginner friendly-ish trail rides posted up there!

Sounds good man! Will do.

I could do a Saturday ride. I know some really good and fun routes in TSF.

Heck yeah man, Saturday would be rad.

I had a friend post up an invite to ride Hood River on Sunday.

it may not be the best idea to invite you.

What a dick move...

• Like 1

You'll see me and mine out there for sure as long as there is parking. Just look for the big yellow truck and stop by to say hello if you want. See ya out there and ride safe!