Sign in to follow this  

Best powerband for 2001 crf100r?

Ok looks like I will be packing my muffler bearings today!!!!! Have not done it for a wile!! What's better blue grease or red grease or white grease?

I like Race Butter by FOX

• Like 1

yah where can I get some? I bet my power band will work so much better after greasing up the muffler bearings :D

come on sc tell us where to get the good stuff!!! hoping this race butter might make my track times a little better

• Like 1

Just called my friend, he said he used to use it but he can't remember where to get it, with the race butter he said tires will be hard to keep on it, chains snap, spokes pop, connecting rods breaks, clutch slips, it just gives that much power!!! I need to know where to get some!!!!!

you can say snapping axels here I come!!

glad i just got some new holeshots last night! back flip vids will come soon hope i dont snap an a arm with all that torque!

I know I'm ordering some right now!! Aside from this muffler bearing grease what is a good high end muffler bearing to put in? I'm sick of the stock one!!

Just read that mustard is good stuff to put in your muffler bearings!! It will also smell like a hotdog when your riding!!

• Like 1

Anyone know of any good oil to put in the rev limiter on my cr 250 2008 ?????? and btw my bike wont start after putting new grips on any ideas??????? pls got a race ocming up

Man those muffler bearings are a pain to get out and pack!
thats why I have a jar of them!! I just replace them every time!!

Anyone know of any good oil to put in the rev limiter on my cr 250 2008 ?????? and btw my bike wont start after putting new grips on any ideas??????? pls got a race ocming up
ketchup works good in those

i really like to put straight gas in my yz 3,000,000cc 15 stroke. that think pulls like a pokemon! it got about 20hp and has one hp per cc