449/511 Breather Box Mod .... A fix for the oily air-box and low oil level..

Basically my system sumps any oil blow-by into my custom box and returns it to the engine . My system allows me to run full capacity as stated by manufacturer (1150cc) . I just did a test with my bike running 1375cc and my system worked great with not a hint of oil mist on the breather filter.

102_0743.jpg

102_0745.jpg

102_0744.jpg

102_0750.jpg

102_0754.jpg

14d16cec-75d7-4783-882a-d11acb761695.jpg

102_0753.jpg

102_0752.jpg

102_0758.jpg

Edited by Rearwheelin
:thumbsup: Edited by Tinken
:ride: Edited by Rearwheelin
:devil: Edited by Rearwheelin

If you like my services are available :cheers: send PM :thumbsup:

I do like your services, but I ripped off your idea and made my own, with some carbon bling and SS lines :-P. My pretty bike never sees dirt muwahahaha.

Edited by ascribner

I do like your services, but I ripped off your idea and made my own, with some carbon bling and SS lines :-P. My pretty bike never sees dirt muwahahaha.

you lucky your in Texas Sucka ! :)

Rearwheelin where did you get your catch can? I like the set up and it doesn't look to blingy.

And I guess the hose from the gear box venting in the airbox is rerouted to top of that can left side of pic and right is a breather with bottom going back where?

Rearwheelin G'day , I see you have one pipe from the oil fill point does the other come from the breather pipe point. If not were does it feed to or from.

Rearwheelin G'day , I see you have one pipe from the oil fill point does the other come from the breather pipe point. If not were does it feed to or from.

It is a oil return line that comes off the bottom of the breather box. The engine only spits enough oil to ruin your filter oil, I stopped using the box and vented the case breather at the chain and never could tell if oil came out.

No problem any reason why you stopped using the box.

I felt it was a unnecessary contraption for off-roading. For the street the box is fin as a simple catch can, drain as needed. If you like to change your oil every couple hundred miles and you run the stock case vent vs zipty vent mod than you don't need a oil return line. The zipty valve cover mod requires a oil return line. If you ride in the dirt mostly and don't want mods except to keep oil off your filter than just unhook the case vent from your air box and run a longer vent line over your engine to the cs or ground.