Sign in to follow this  

New Beta 450 RR Racing model

The guy who bought my first 300 is getting a black tank because, as he puts it, he'll know how much gas is in the tank (on fill up) and how far he can go. I've also ordered a natural tank for me (heh)

I think the natural tank is more practical for seeing your fuel level... but an old yellowed out natural tank just looks crappy to me when the tank ages . The main thing with a big tank is you just have more fuel. I've got a black and a red big tank for my cr and a big black tank for my Beta. It just looks better. I can tell how much fuel I have... just not as easy as the natural.

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Because they wanted the bike to look good,,, well better atleast and have milage!

My vote goes to the Gas Gas as the best looking bike.

Really? The gasgas is nice but side by side the edge really goes to Beta for me. I actually like some of the other recent year gasgas as looking better than the 13'.

I do like the red plastics on the gasgas. I'm not so thrilled about the thin seat foam on both bikes. ..both awesome bikes though and would surely make anyone happy to ride. I'd take these 2 over any versions of the ktm 300 and the ktm 300's a great bike.

Edited by hawaiidirtrider
  • Like 1