Kidney Belts?

Hi

I have recently been getting pain in my sides, just below my rib cage after riding.

I wondered if anyone has had a similar thing, and started using a kidney belt to help???

It feels like my insides are slightly bruised............

Hi

I have recently been getting pain in my sides, just below my rib cage after riding.

I wondered if anyone has had a similar thing, and started using a kidney belt to help???

It feels like my insides are slightly bruised............

I used to get a very sore lower back, so i got a kidney belt and then i never had that problem again. Give one a try and hopefully it helps ?

• Like 1

I am just a rookie rider and started riding just a bit over a year ago but my dad taught me to never ride without a kidney belt.

I started riding from day one with one and now I cannot ride without one.

Its not only helpfull for your kidneys but also supports your lower back.

it just feels so stable with a kidney belt on, the tighter i can get the belt to fit the better ?

And especially in countries where most tracks are stone-hard you should never ride bumpy terrain without a kidney belt..

your kidneys dont like shaking...

It seems the younger generation of riders do not wear so much , maybe because the newer bikes having better suspension.

But , I have been MXing since 1973 and have always , and still ride with one. Old timers will remember the " GOLD BELT "