Husqvarna 2014 and forward... Or life after BMW.

That's pretty nice. I mountain bike too. Huge amounts of bike trails are being closed too. Some of the enviros don't even want hikers because they disturb the wildlife. There is no compromise with these people. We had some lady raising hell with us a couple of months ago near Flagstaff on our mountain bikes. We were on a legal trail too. Looking at her attire I'm guessing she was a person of means which means somebody someplace will listen, another strike against us.

The MN DNR is a little more democratic. Some walkers were all bummed out that there were these people on bicycles were zooming about the bicycle trails and wanted it stopped. Go figure. The DNR studied the use of the park and got back to them. They said that the majority of the people who used that park were in fact bicyclists. And they don't, as yet, object to you being there. 

I loved that "as yet" part. Sometimes the government can get things right. ?

Edited by shagger
  • Like 2

The MN DNR is a little more democratic. Some walkers were all bummed out that there were these people on bicycles were zooming about the bicycle trails and wanted it stopped. Go figure. The DNR studied the use of the park and got back to them. They said that the majority of the people who used that park were in fact bicyclists. And they don't, as yet, object to you being there. 

I loved that "as yet" part. Sometimes the government can get things right. ?

same sorta thing happened at a local tree farm.  The owner had long been kind enough to allow bicycles, horses, hiking...but no ORV. Rarely was there a problem, but when there was it always involved the horse folk. They complained about everything. He already had a big problem with the fact that a group of horses does some serious turning of the soft soil.  The guy overlooked all that and just dealt with it. Then they started complaining about the parking arrangement not being big enough for all the trailers...so the guy bought a bunch of gravel, cleared more space with his own equipment, and was only asking for them to spread it.  When he came back, they had spread the gravel down the trails. They filled in where their horses had dug out trenches. The owner flipped out, threw all the horse folk out. Nowadays the MTB's and hikers have it to themselves.

Husqvarna 2014 are just white Husaberg (don't know if graphics will have some color) with link (no pds), same engine.

Pierer industries doesn't know if Nuda model will stay in production. All other huskys models are denied.

Don't know if Ch Racing will race in wec for pierer next year, they are looking for an agreement.

Husqvarna 2014 are just white Husaberg (don't know if graphics will have some color) with link (no pds), same engine.

Pierer industries doesn't know if Nuda model will stay in production. All other huskys models are denied.

Don't know if Ch Racing will race in wec for pierer next year, they are looking for an agreement.

All this may be true... But at least Husqvarna gets to keep the greatest racer of all time... As in the JUHA.... Long live Husqvarna! ..... Valhalla.

You haven't looked at the Husky website, have you?   :naughty:

Yep, but i suppose they are sell off all old models.

A guy near husqvarna tell me about that.

They spent a lot for a new mx team http://www.motocorse.com/news/offroad_eng/34065_Husqvarna_announces_Motocross_Factory_Team_for_2014_season.php i don't think pierer will race with old model. 

PS: Hsb with plastic black rear frame.

Husaberg brand is suspended from 2014/2015

All this may be true... But at least Husqvarna gets to keep the greatest racer of all time... As in the JUHA.... Long live Husqvarna! ..... Valhalla.

Yep, but i suppose they are sell off all old models.

A guy near husqvarna tell me about that.

They spent a lot for a new mx team http://www.motocorse.com/news/offroad_eng/34065_Husqvarna_announces_Motocross_Factory_Team_for_2014_season.php i don't think pierer will race with old model. 

PS: Hsb with plastic black rear frame.

Husaberg brand is suspended from 2014/2015

The current Husaberg's are much better designed and built bikes than the current Husqvarna's!

Husqvarnas are supposed to be white... and its kind of funny that the Austrians knew this, but the Italians screwed it up with their crazy color choices over the years,

As many long time Husqvarna owners already know "Husaberg is the real Husqvarna" and Husqvarna Italy was nothing more than a factory that kidnapped the Husqvarna NAME/BRAND and rebranded Cagiva's and BMWs as Husqvarna... I know I've owned many of these Italian Cagiva built Husqvarna's over the years.

And Thomas Gustavsson ROCKS.... Having Husqvarna back in the hands of the Swedes is a great thing.... Hopefully Husqvarna keeps the Azzalin CH-Racing team that won Husqvarna many World Enduros and Supermoto championships for them over the years.

Valhalla!

The current Husaberg's are much better designed and built bikes than the current Husqvarna's!

Sad but true.

The guy (ktm seller) said to his client to wait before buy a ktm 2014...husqvarna (without pds) will be a great bike.

It's sad cause husqvarna won't be anymore made in Italy :( many people lost his job...but i hope ktm will make good bike with husqvarna brand

Sad but true.

The guy (ktm seller) said to his client to wait before buy a ktm 2014...husqvarna (without pds) will be a great bike.

It's sad cause husqvarna won't be anymore made in Italy :( many people lost his job...but i hope ktm will make good bike with husqvarna brand

Yes Sad but true... I loved my Italian built Husqvarna's great bikes... but always found it odd that they weren't swedish built.

Yes... many people lost thier jobs in Italy when the factory shut down, just Like many people lost their jobs in Husqvarna Sweden when Cagiva Kidnaped Husqvarna and moved it to Italy.

Maybe The unemployed Italian Husqvarna Workers will do what the Swedish Husqvarna workers did in 1989 when they started Husaberg with what was leftover in Sweden after Cagiva moved the Husqvarna motorcycle brand to Italy.... The unemployed Italian Husqvarna Workers could even call the new company Huskiveni.  

Anyway I'm Happy Husqvarna is still alive and building cutting edge dirt bikes again... investing in racing like motocross, supermoto and world enduro in a huge way.... which I suppose and is now proven that was something BMW was incapable of doing with Husqvarna.

Husqvarna.... build your reputation on racing first and  the customers will buy everything you build! ?

Valhalla!

Edited by HuskyRips

I'm waiting for the first person to post photos of the new Husqvarna's?

I know the new bikes were at a photo shoot in Sweden at the end of August and there are already photos of the NEW WHITE BIKES out there.  

Rumor has it that the Factory Husaberg team will be riding the NEW White Husqvarna's at the up and coming Six Days in Italy.

Valhalla!

Yes Sad but true... I loved my Italian built Husqvarna's great bikes... but always found it odd that they weren't swedish built.

Yes... many people lost thier jobs in Italy when the factory shut down, just Like many people lost their jobs in Husqvarna Sweden when Cagiva Kidnaped Husqvarna and moved it to Italy.

Maybe The unemployed Italian Husqvarna Workers will do what the Swedish Husqvarna workers did in 1989 when they started Husaberg with what was leftover in Sweden after Cagiva moved the Husqvarna motorcycle brand to Italy.... The unemployed Italian Husqvarna Workers could even call the new company Huskiveni.  

Anyway I'm Happy Husqvarna is still alive and building cutting edge dirt bikes again... investing in racing like motocross, supermoto and world enduro in a huge way.... which I suppose and is now proven that was something BMW was incapable of doing with Husqvarna.

Husqvarna.... build your reputation on racing first and  the customers will buy everything you build! ?

Valhalla!

Yes, it's true, that's the same happened in Sweden.

I'm sad cause i'm italian ?

I heard mv is interesting in husqvarna's factory.

btw

gny5.jpg

I hope in the next year Husqvarna will have a really different layout than ktm, i don't want ktm clone 

I guess that depends on when you first started riding a Husky. In my case, they are supposed to be several colors but maintain a silver frame and a chrome section on tank that had a color that determined what model it was. For me I remember yellow, blue, red, maroon, green, orange, black.

• Like 1

Valhalla!

Didn't Meo win a couple of championships on a Husqvarna before KTM paid a boat load of money to leave.