Got my 2013 today

hows it ride? ive been thinking about getting one because my bike is 11 years old lol. but i noticed when i went to grayboys it was even smaller than the kx250f sitting next to it. which i guess is a good thing

i came off an 03 cr250-great bike-lots of fun but not enough ponies to keep up with the 450's i race mx against.

i have 4.5 hrs on mine so far- 2 hrs break-in in the desert and 2 hrs on the track. so far, i really like the feel and the turning-both are top notch. my last 4 stroke was a yz426 '01, loved the engine on that bike. the 13 honda doesnt have that engine unfortunately. its weak on the bottom and no explosive hit-like, everyone says "it's smooth". not necessarily a bad thing but at times you just wish for more-lol. i am having my suspension re-valved,ecm re-mapped and will probably give the no-toil super flow kit a try. i am sure that will be good enough for awhile.

i like how the bike rides. i didnt really notice a power difference from my kx450f. but ive only been riding for a little over a year so its hard for me to judge it and whether or not the bottom hits or things like that lol. but overall i think its a great bike and couldnt be more happy ?

Just got a lot of riding in today on my 13 I love the smooth power delivery it's not the hard hitting arm jurk of my old 07 and I like the smoothness it's easier to ride hard IMO, I love it awesome bike. Idk if it's just mine but sometimes at low rpm and idle it flamed out and died a coupe times has anyone else noticed that

Just got a lot of riding in today on my 13 I love the smooth power delivery it's not the hard hitting arm jurk of my old 07 and I like the smoothness it's easier to ride hard IMO, I love it awesome bike. Idk if it's just mine but sometimes at low rpm and idle it flamed out and died a coupe times has anyone else noticed that

that seems to be a common issue. mine did a few times this morning and i watched the reviews and it seemed to happen a lot to the test riders.

Raise the idle a little more and it will help. Also a remap will help a bunch and it will run better. Read an article where tbe bike is lean from 0-4000 rpms than it is rich in the mid than leans out on top. Did it to my 09 years back and was a huge difference. Since than, all my bikes get a remap.

turn the idle up