HELP. Ktm125 leaking coolant

My 06ktm125sx is pouring the coolant out of this over flow hose in the picture not sure what it is please help.

The pic never made it. Not sure if your bike has this but look on the back of the head and there is a bleed screw. Loosen it and pour in coolant until it bubbles out of that hole. Snug it back down and top off. Maybe an air bubble, just a guess until you can post a pic...

The pic won't load so ill try and describe it a little better on the left side of the cylinder more torqard the exhaust there is that drain hose and I can just put my bike on the stand and poor in the fluid an it will drain all of it out as soon as I put it on and if I plug the hose it will leak around the metal plate that bolts on the front of the motor where the exhaust goes thanks for you help

• 2 weeks later...

He was right....around the top of the cylinder head there is a different kind of bolt than the others that hold the cylinder head in place...once you barely crack open this screw air will start bleeding out from your coolant system. After a little coolant escapes then all the air is bled out and you can fill the coolant back in. Hope this helped