Fuel Hose

Ugh, I have a gash in the fuel hose that runs from the petcock/fuelcock/tank to the carb. I'm sure I can pick up some new hose at an auto parts store, anyone know what size I need and if there is any other specification I should look for? Thanks.

You just need fuel line, cut a piece of from the middle where the barbed ends haven't been stretched out and take it with you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now