Does anyone still ride at the Clayton Pits in Jackson NJ?

1 hour ago, KawiWowi said:

https://dailyvoice.com/new-jersey/ocean/police-fire/jet-ski-rider-dead-in-ocean-county-accident-idd/792992/

Outsiders always mess everything up on those pits some of them all good but most of them don’t care that’s why I ride and Jackson Public land and my farm I don’t have to worry about nobody just the cranky old farmer next door. 

19 minutes ago, Jay fazz said:

Mostly New York’s people bring jet skis to the lake stupid bc mess everything up for our locals that’s why I stay in Jackson and the farm I don’t have deal with jerks. Also cops quads they steal them for riders not real owners ship of those quads and when the real owners go to court to prove everything the cops and state refuse to get them back.

I've been there a bunch this year, I've seen people hanging by the lake with chairs and stuff, but never jet skis. But i usually go Sunday-Monday after 3pm . So crazy. It sucks this spot is prob done for the rest of the season now. Was one of my favs. Also sad for the guys family. Thats not a phonecall i would want to get.

4 hours ago, KawiWowi said:

I've been there a bunch this year, I've seen people hanging by the lake with chairs and stuff, but never jet skis. But i usually go Sunday-Monday after 3pm . So crazy. It sucks this spot is prob done for the rest of the season now. Was one of my favs. Also sad for the guys family. Thats not a phonecall i would want to get.

U can always ride on my farm or mx track I am in Process of building it on old atv trails open woods there’s other pits too I ride on 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jay fazz said:

U can always ride on my farm or mx track I am in Process of building it on old atv trails open woods there’s other pits too I ride on 

Let me know next time your working on it and I’ll come help if I can shoot me a dm and I’ll give you my number 

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Jay fazz said:

Clayton was pack little bit today let me know is it all clear 

Went over. Left the truck out on the street and rode the bikes up the road and on to the trail that leads back there. There was a couple big groups. I think it’s all good. 

Went over. Left the truck out on the street and rode the bikes up the road and on to the trail that leads back there. There was a couple big groups. I think it’s all good. 

That’s good I be rideing at Clayton this sat with my friend and see anyone else be rideing this sat. 

• 6 months later...
On 9/21/2020 at 10:38 AM, Jay fazz said:

That’s good I be rideing at Clayton this sat with my friend and see anyone else be rideing this sat. 

On 10/29/2019 at 11:52 AM, Kenneth Liptak said:

How about trailers can you get them back there?

On 9/21/2020 at 10:38 AM, Jay fazz said:

I ride there almost every weekend.Been riding there 4th season. Not 1 problem.  No police. There is even a security  guard that sits in a regular car, we wave as we go by, he waves back. It's  a cool place to ride.ATVs. dirt bikes side by side. Beginners to experience riders.

2 hours ago, Donna ryan said:

I ride there almost every weekend.Been riding there 4th season. Not 1 problem.  No police. There is even a security  guard that sits in a regular car, we wave as we go by, he waves back. It's  a cool place to ride.ATVs. dirt bikes side by side. Beginners to experience riders.

I usually go in on Dallas where the single track is mostly ride there’s on weekends and across the street on bowman.