Sign in to follow this  

Beta seat cover!

Does anybody have a stock seat cover off of a 2011 - 2013 they would want to sell.

Thanks Beta Brothers!

The Seal.

I've got a nearly brand new take off from a 2012 530RS. I went with the Tall Seat. Original cover has 2 rides and less that 100 miles. Make me an offer!

I've got a nearly brand new take off from a 2012 530RS. I went with the Tall Seat. Original cover has 2 rides and less that 100 miles. Make me an offer!

I'll shoot you a PM tomorrow,

Thanks!

PM sent

GUYS, I HAVE A GUTS SEAT COVER (GRIPPER) brand new in box that I never installed. It is fine I am just very picky and don't like the fabric. I also prefer the original Beta logo.

ANYBODY interested shoot me a pm.

PM sent

GUYS, I HAVE A GUTS SEAT COVER (GRIPPER) brand new in box that I never installed. It is fine I am just very picky and don't like the fabric. I also prefer the original Beta logo.

ANYBODY interested shoot me a pm.

What year Beta is the seat cover for? Is the the Red or all Black version?

I live just down the road from Gutz and have one on my bike. Went riding yesterday for the first time in a year and but my buddy complaining all day about the factory seat ,and he might need one if you are just getting rid of it. I kept my original 2008 cover for mine, and athough it looks cool its still way too firm even with medium or soft Gutz foam under it.

Edited by decooney

What year Beta is the seat cover for? Is the the Red or all Black version?

I live just down the road from Gutz and have one on my bike. Went riding yesterday for the first time in a year and but my buddy complaining all day about the factory seat ,and he might need one if you are just getting rid of it. I kept my original 2008 cover for mine, and athough it looks cool its still way too firm even with medium or soft Gutz foam under it.

2010 - 2013. I don't believe there was a change since 2010. It is brandy new! Beta2010stk_Height2.jpg 2404-21-40 Seat Cover, STOCK HEIGHT Competition Style Black grip/ Beta Red

BETA 2010-2012

$69.90

It is in original package kept out of the sunlight! $50.00 shipped!

Valkyride, I sent you a PM a few days ago, did you get it?

2010 - 2013. I don't believe there was a change since 2010. It is brandy new! Beta2010stk_Height2.jpg 2404-21-40 Seat Cover, STOCK HEIGHT Competition Style Black grip/ Beta Red

BETA 2010-2012

$69.90

It is in original package kept out of the sunlight! $50.00 shipped!

Valkyride, I sent you a PM a few days ago, did you get it?

Just responded and holding the cover for you!

• Like 1