Sign in to follow this  

Beta Motorcycle Reviews

Help us make TT "the" go to resource for those trying to decide if a Beta is right for them. One way in particular that you can help to to share your Beta experiences in our Review system.

If you would, please click this link:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/reviews/113-vehicle-offroad-beta/

These are all Beta products that can be reviewed by you. Please find your bike, give it your start rating, share your experience riding the bike and click "add comment". Also, while you're there, click the "edit product" link and you can add additional information about that particular Beta model including:

• Bike image (stock image or your own personal bike.) Both types are great!
  • Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price. If you don't want to use a ranged price, put the same price in both boxes.
  • A more detailed bike description, possibly found on the manufacturer's website.

The bottom-line is that we need your help making the review system a great resources, so please, jump in and share your thoughts about Beta Motorcycles. :ride:

• Like 2

When I click the link on my phone app it takes me to a post from 01 about TT stickers. Works on the computer though.

Long story short, the mobile app was written by TapaTalk and only supports the standard Invision Power Board forum software & features. Reviews were custom built by us and we didn't design it with specific compatibility with TapaTalk's mobile app. To do so, we'd have to hire a mobile app developer and while that's possible in the future, it would have to be based upon demand, as budget is tight. So we can't do all things all the time. We apologize for any inconvenience.

• Like 2