2013 Shelton Valley Enduro

Of the five enduros each year shelton is the one that is long, fast tight and smooth...for the most part! The Puget sound enduro riders are fanatical about trail maintenance and they have some super secret riding areas that are epic! Top it off with flawless event management and this is one you don't want to miss!!

• Like 1

Oh yeah, I should mention at all the enduros (Shelton and web foot especially) step up to the long course if you can...they save the really really good stuff for the second half!!

I may just do that this year. Planning to come in last but the trails there are very nice. Worth paying cash for. OK, maybe not last since this year I won't pull over for fast guys behind me. They'll hafta pass me while I tiptoe through the tulips. :banana:

• Like 1

I may just do that this year. Planning to come in last but the trails there are very nice. Worth paying cash for. OK, maybe not last since this year I won't pull over for fast guys behind me. They'll hafta pass me while I tiptoe through the tulips. :banana:

Still on the little KTM or have you been through a couple more bikes since beaches? :-)

Oops...damn auto correct...NACHES

Had to sell it due to cash flow with pay cut but still have CR and building up an even older CR now too.

I sold the KDX just a few weeks ago, kinda sad to see it go, still rockin the YZ this year, hoping to upgraded for 2014 but I'm not really sure what I want...may just do a teardown and rebuild on the YZ...I do love it so!

I'll put ya in the weeds :D

Of the five enduros each year shelton is the one that is long, fast tight and smooth...for the most part! The Puget sound enduro riders are fanatical about trail maintenance and they have some super secret riding areas that are epic! Top it off with flawless event management and this is one you don't want to miss!!

+1 Definitely a must....

I sold the KDX just a few weeks ago, kinda sad to see it go, still rockin the YZ this year, hoping to upgraded for 2014 but I'm not really sure what I want...may just do a teardown and rebuild on the YZ...I do love it so!

Gary just picked up a like new KDX 220. You ought to PM him. Make sure to "remind" him of all the tight ST that does not exist in Colorado.

Gary just picked up a like new KDX 220. You ought to PM him. Make sure to "remind" him of all the tight ST that does not exist in Colorado.

Oh sure: rub it in..........we have some too, but I don't ride singletrack alone anymore, so come on down and help me pick my bike up when I "topple"......

Oh yeah, we do have some pretty fair riding nearby......IN MOAB ?

Oh sure: rub it in..........we have some too, but I don't ride singletrack alone anymore, so come on down and help me pick my bike up when I "topple"......

Oh yeah, we do have some pretty fair riding nearby......IN MOAB ?

I may be a challange for you in Moab. I just won the "older than dirt"class in the D100. And I would let you play with my new ride for $1 a minute. :devil:

• 2 weeks later...