2014 YZ 450

I have always been a Yammy fan, there bikes always look nice and that is no exception.

BMW and Husky had that weird gas cap, nothing like a design that funnels dirt into the gas tank, I can see dirt building up under the front part of the seat but that is a nice looking bike

Bwaaaahaaaahaaa, oh god, my sides..it hurt's, too funny...oh,(wiping tears away) oh how do you come up with such funny stuff?

Uptite, control your bitch please...

How cute, are you mad because I called you out on not having an original enough thought to come up with your own topic? Instead you just have to make one that you saw on another site...how original you are.

How cute, are you mad because I called you out on not having an original enough thought to come up with your own topic? Instead you just have to make one that you saw on another site...how original you are.

Oh I'm sorry Finchy, I didn't realize that sharing information with the people on here had to be run through you first for approval. I am of course assuming that you only get your information first hand and never see it posted anywhere. How lucky for you to be so firmly attached to the nutsacks of insiders. Called me out? Is that what you think you did? LOL! You are a sad little man aren't you?

Edited by wes513v
  • Like 1

Oh I'm sorry Finchy, I didn't realize that sharing information with the people on here had to be run through you first for approval. I am of course assuming that you only get your information first hand and never see it posted anywhere. How lucky for you to be so firmly attached to the nutsacks of insiders. Called me out? Is that what you think you did? LOL! You are a sad little man aren't you?

Apology accepted, you can submit your future topic ideas via a PM here for my approval.

• Like 1

no love for the two strokes?

They've gone virtually un-changed since 2005, why would they now? No use spending R+D money on something that won't make near as many sales. Don't get me wrong, I like riding a two-stroke just as much as the next guy. It's just the way it is.

As for the 450 at hand, looks promising. I like where they went with the head and mid pipe.

I guess off roaders don't get to move up on the seat as far, assuming a conversion kit will be made. (In Yamaha's defense, it is a motocross bike.)

As for those side covers....they are bothering me.