Show me your...BETA !

backys

I assume the only rimrock it has is what comes with the Tubliss insert. Beta installed them from the dealer. The Tubliss rimlock looks light weight,there's not much to it. Do you mean 5-7oz of Dyna beads or stick on wheel weight?

Won't make a difference which one you use. If your 5 oz out of balance you will need the same amount of weights or beads to over come the hop. Beads do work and I have used them on my road bikes. They don't work all that well off road since speeds are slower and harsher terrain.

• Like 1

After seeing the pics of the 2016's, I finally got in to a shop for a test ride and walked out with a 2015 500RS.  Andy and Jessie at Metro Cycles in Wi are such great guys to deal with, can't say enough good things about them!  They had the '15 on the floor and one test ride and it was done...Ordered all red plastic but I saw someone else on here with a similar '15 so I went with an opposite honda look...DSC_01.jpgDSC_012.jpg

I never liked when honda went to yellow shock springs, but the leftover I had fit the Beta nicely, obtained a nice 95mm sag, and looks nice w/all the red and black.

Edited by ron138
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

W

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

No closed chamber forks?

Nope, considered the race edition but our terrain is so technical I never get over 3rd gear so went with the regular RR.

That seat is not on correctly, needs to be pushed down and under the hooks.

You're right, I didn't have it hooked in.  All better now.

• Like 1

If you got the aluminum skip plate, it will rub all the paint off the bottom of the frame, I had to put some rubber tubes around the frame to prevent it from getting worse. I love my 2016 350rr. Enjoy the shit out of it!

I would talk to your dealer. They come standard.

• 2 weeks later...