Show me your...BETA !

backys

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 6:22 PM, VTMTcowboy said:

Looks like it would be a blast for quick trips around town or just connecting trails!  What part of Washington are you riding in?  Looks solid.

VTMT, I live in central Washington. Great area for single and two track roads connecting to various other towns for overnighters and day trips.....unless we're on fire and cant even leave the pavement!!!   ?

Edited by Tbone's XT
mis spelling
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Unstoppable120s said:

I think Beta are starting to get noticed. I'll never go back to Honda. The Beta is amazing

LOL, I love it when the pumpkin jockeys stare at mine at the local trailhead.  Inevitably one or two will wander over and ask "What is that bike you're riding?"  :D

• Like 6

9 hours ago, wwguy said:

LOL, I love it when the pumpkin jockeys stare at mine at the local trailhead.  Inevitably one or two will wander over and ask "What is that bike you're riding?"  :D

beta0111.jpg

Just tell 'em that its a bigger smile than your pumpkin ever gave you:ride: Certainly mine has been.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Yokomo said:

Beta 300RR & Husqvarna TE250 ride Colorado.  My friend on the Beta is 75 years old!!!

Episode 2 takes over where 1 stops and is more singletrack.  Episode 3 is our evening ride.

He has been there many time but hadn't been back for 20 years.  This was my first experience and it was awesome!  

Looks nice!

• Like 2