Show me your...BETA !

backys

Added the rim stickers that came with the bike. Seem pretty stout for stickers but not sure I'm digging the look or not.  Was kinda bored so I threw them on to see.

I've been debating throwing the red ones on that came with my bike. I'll probably save it for the next tire change.

Also, I swapped my black fork and hand guards for white ones. Don't mind the Yamaha in the top pic. It's the only pic I have at a similar angle that shows the black guards on the Beta.
20171106_151126.jpg

And of course, since I put new guards on...
20171030_174326~2.jpg
The right side didn't even last a single ride...
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, NW_drZ said:

Added the rim stickers that came with the bike. Seem pretty stout for stickers but not sure I'm digging the look or not.  Was kinda bored so I threw them on to see.

FullSizeRender.jpg

I like the red rim stickers with black rims. Not sure I'm a fan of the black ones. It's yo bike tho mang!

I like the red rim stickers with black rims. Not sure I'm a fan of the black ones. It's yo bike tho mang!

I feel you man. I kinda meh about it. I have always liked black wheels but actually dig the silver rims with the black spokes on this bike.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BassMan said:

A pic from today's race. The last race of the series and locked down the class championship on the last lap not far from where this was taken.FB_IMG_1510456489148.thumb.jpg.59b87663a86be47ce315c565645ae105.jpg

Good job man !! Congrats on good racing!! Gotta enjoy it all? I wish I had a class and a series to compete. That sounds like fun. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...