Show me your...BETA !

backys

Been a TT member for a little while but mostly just read to learn from you all and appreciate pics and vids. About time I finally introduce myself and my bike. Here is my 2016 XTrainer. Love this bike! I'm 5'8" with a 30" inseam. Ride in Northern Montana but recently relocated to Calgary. Anybody close to Calgary hit me up. Looking for peeps to ride with. Intermediate rider. I've ridden Amasa Back and Sovereign in Moab but really enjoy single track. Hunting and mountain biking are my other major hobbies. I basically have my XTrainer set up like a big mountain bike with a motor. ?20190402_175724.jpg.78dc7d25aa403b6f63060cd9cef32644.jpg

20190325_134232.jpg

• Like 8

She’s a very bad girl. 2 weeks old. Already over 300 miles. Now has TM Designs skidplate  and BPD radiator guards. It rocks up here at altitude  

3D633F97-66D3-40C6-9C7A-F049C820EA09.jpeg

Edited by TRHWP
  • Like 5

Just picked up a '19 XTrainer 300 last month, its my first 2-stroke machine and loving it so far.

Not opening on any mods other than protection. Installed handguards and radiator braces, and plan on case guards, linkage guard and pipe guard and maybe kickstart kit as well

IMG_20200607_144456.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, raoufhakam said:

Just picked up a '19 XTrainer 300 last month, its my first 2-stroke machine and loving it so far.

Not opening on any mods other than protection. Installed handguards and radiator braces, and plan on case guards, linkage guard and pipe guard and maybe kickstart kit as well

IMG_20200607_144456.jpg

Send your suspension to AMP for a proper tune up. I just picked up an 18 with 8 hrs on the clock and my first mod will be an AMP suspension tune. 

5 hours ago, Kendall993 said:

Send your suspension to AMP for a proper tune up. I just picked up an 18 with 8 hrs on the clock and my first mod will be an AMP suspension tune. 

I actually think the stock suspension is fantastic got my weight (170lbs) and my type of riding (mostly single tracks and slow technical stuff).

And it would be cost prohibitive just to ship my suspension across the borders and back

• Like 1

6 hours ago, raoufhakam said:

I actually think the stock suspension is fantastic got my weight (170lbs) and my type of riding (mostly single tracks and slow technical stuff).

And it would be cost prohibitive just to ship my suspension across the borders and back

Awesome, glad to hear a positive review of the stock suspension. Im around 210 with gear and I ride similar terrain but with all the reviews from people that run the AMP upgrade Im gonna be sending my suspension to them soon. 

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

Brought my 2018 XT home yesterday. She has 8 hrs so not even broken in. Came with hand guards, pipe guard, rear break rotor guard, radiator braces and an FMF spark arrestor.  Ill be adding a skid plate and front rotor guard to round out protection. I will also be sending my suspension to AMP for a proper tune up. 

20200611_114246.jpg

• Like 2