backys

Show me your...BETA !

1,181 posts in this topic

IMG_0028.JPGIMG_0034.JPGIMG_0029.JPGIMG_0030.JPG Here's a few pics of my 2013 Beta RS 520 I recieved in october

Thoughts on the Supermoto and more info on what you chose. Beautiful bike!

That's what happens when a newbie goes riding with an A rider mine is the one that looks like it was sliding more than riding

IMG_0028.JPGIMG_0034.JPGIMG_0029.JPGIMG_0030.JPG Here's a few pics of my 2013 Beta RS 520 I recieved in october

I love those Ducati guards but the cost,,,,, wow!

Edited by weantright

Yes the ducati guards are costly! However i picked these up on ebay for $300 used which is better then $1,200 for a new set

:eek: holy schnikees, those are expensive! i'm in the process of putting the zeta armor on with xc flasher guards. less than a hundred. but not nearly as sweet as those ducati gaurds. hopefully mine will hold up a little better offroad... :cool:

:eek: holy schnikees, those are expensive! i'm in the process of putting the zeta armor on with xc flasher guards. less than a hundred. but not nearly as sweet as those ducati gaurds. hopefully mine will hold up a little better offroad... :cool:

I had these flashers on my last two bikes and they are very durable.

http://sicassracing.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=14_17

Here's my Beta. I change it's clothes sometimes..

..and change up mods here and there..tweaking and upgrading and trying stuff to make it even more enjoyable.. :ride:

I can't find the delete on my editor.. I hate microsoft 8

Yeah me too! Do yourself a favor and get a Mac like me! LOL

I think we have the best of both worlds on these forums. You have the cool videos and I'm old school with the point and shoot camera. I was just telling my wife I'm going to keep it simple with the camera for now. The GoPro is so tempting though. I really like those videos you post. I actually learn stuff by watching some of them.

Yeah me too! Do yourself a favor and get a Mac like me! LOL

I think we have the best of both worlds on these forums. You have the cool videos and I'm old school with the point and shoot camera. I was just telling my wife I'm going to keep it simple with the camera for now. The GoPro is so tempting though. I really like those videos you post. I actually learn stuff by watching some of them.

Wow the Beta is ready to ride to Argentina!!!great pics! Packing for Bear!!! You can do anything on that thing!

Thanks! I think you are right..I went the wrong way.. I was being cheap and got another pc..actually my older toshiba was better than what I have now but it just doesn't have enough space..especially with more vids going in.

Yea I have an ear infection and I'm dizzy kind of nauseous and sick and partly useless here in my living room ..but I still watch vids and get technique and timing pictures in my head. Really I think it helps. I'll do chores get dizzy then come back in ..and between then go to the argument threads for a little bit. You know the ones that don't make a difference when the thread is done ..just bsing..There's a bunch of those. I come back to the Beta and 2 stroke Honda threads when I want to be around more normal talk. I have to get some new vids with my Beta and try to post something different. As soon as my ear clears.. Hopefully Friday I'll ride and I can get some new vids of new areas.

1 person likes this

nice and clean an with a 50tooth rear sprocket for extreme rides17718750.jpg

2 people like this

nice and clean an with a 50tooth rear sprocket for extreme rides17718750.jpg

Very nice!! With a billet gas cap and rim stickers to sweeten it up. I really like the red plastic.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By markwoodlief
      anyone running the g2 throttle tamer on their 4t bikes? Just picked one up today. I have installed them in the past on both my KTM and my Hsq 501. But with the beta there seems to be too much side to side play between the throttle and throttle housing, allowing the cable to move in and out of the grooves. I can hear my cable grinding as I rotate the throttle. Any clues? Wondering if g2 was just getting to market quick, since our throttles are basically a KTM 50/65 2t cable, and just put Beta on the sticker.
    • By sasrocks
      The Beta 250RR is a premium Italian enduro bike with a slightly lower seat height than KTM and excellent handling and power. The 250 has awesome low end torque and still revs higher than a 300, allowing for more usable range of power and actually less need to short shift the bike. Plus it has less rotating mass in the engine so the handling feels more nimble. Design features and mods of this very clean well maintained bike: 

Electronic Variable Oil Injection design, no mixing of fuel required! The oil tank holds enough for up to 3 tanks of gas.

Dual Ignition Map soft and hard power curves

Adjustable Power Valve; can completely change the power characteristics from linear to a distinct hit (which is easy to predict and ride thru). I have the soft map + distinct hit tuned via the power valve ( a simple hex head bolt adjustable without removing any cover). This combo makes for plenty of grunt in the woods, but not so much that the throttle is jerky. then when the trail opens up you have the awesome power up top when the power value opens up.

Suspension revalved and resprung by Stillwell (The Beta experts) for 190 lb rider. 

Rekluse 3.0 Core EXP Clutch: top line of the auto clutch, is a magical addition that makes any ride better. can still use clutch manually to pop over obstacles etc. 

Full off road protection:
      Aluminum Pipe guard
      Acerbis Hand guards
      Rear disk guard
      EE skid plate
      BRP radiator guards
      Clutch Slave guard with brush bar

Ox Brake Left Hand Rear Brake; simple cable system to operate brake with foot or hand
      Beta Fork Bleeders
      Larger kickstand foot to not sink in the mud

Goldentyre Fatty front tire; unmatched traction
      Shinko 520 rear tire; recommended with Tubliss system
      Tubliss system Front and Rear: dramatically improves traction; can run much lower pressure safely and maintain much better flat protection, also with lighter weight than HD tubes. You can run safely on a flat tire back to the truck due to this design

PLUS: Registered and Plated in Missouri. Along with the oil injection you can dual sport this bike and fill up along the way without having to mix oil. It will maintain 65 mph with stock gearing and still crawl in the technical sections. (lights removed currently. Horn retained so you can honk to alert slower riders in the woods )

All Extras 
      Stock skid plate, DOT Michelin tires
      (oil tank currently removed)

Bike is maintained regularly. Steering, swingarm and linkage bearing greased with Bel-Ray waterproof grease. Fresh Rotella in gearbox. No Toil air filter oil used. Extra Twin air filter included

Parts are reasonable and very easy to get. 285 miles, 18hrs

This bike is ready to roll: race, trail or dual sport. It is set up perfectly and better than new with Rekluse, suspension, Tubliss LHRB and all the protection parts.

• By kbro45
      I recently fitted my 300rr with Flexx bars and noticed the brake line fitting would rub on the bars.  I was pretty limited in what position I could run my master cylinder.  I did a search on here and found that some people had tweaked the brake line fitting.  Before I ever had a chance to try that I noticed I was getting a very slow leak around the banjo bolt which I assume was from the fitting being pressed up against the bars.  
      I ordered a Core brake line off ebay (listed for 2015 300rr).  The fitting on this brake line is bent a little differently and provides much more clearance.  The line is also custom made to order so you get to choose the color of the different parts of it for a little extra bling.    

• By gaortiz
      Preordered my 2018 500-RR-S yesterday! Time to start buying parts! The bike should be at my dealer the first week of September!
      So far my parts list is below. Feel free to suggest additions!
      Cycra hand guards,
      front disc guard,
      rear disc guard,
      slave cylinder guard
       rad guards,
      rad hoses,
      3 gallon tank
      Hyde skid plate

• By JRobby24
      I am selling my x trainer, it is an amazing bike with smooth power delivery. Almost impossible to stall! It is all stock and original I just added the handguards. It is a 300cc 2 stroke, perfect for a beginner or someone that wants an agile bike for hard enduro/ singletrack riding. Very well maintained only has about 35 hours on it and kept in a climate controlled garage. Only reason I am selling is because I will be getting a more aggressive bike for doing xc racing in Louisiana where they don't have much for technical trails. Please email me with any questions about the bike I will get back as fast as I can. Thanks for looking. Price is $6500. I do not need help selling.