backys

Show me your...BETA !

1,227 posts in this topic

IMG_0028.JPGIMG_0034.JPGIMG_0029.JPGIMG_0030.JPG Here's a few pics of my 2013 Beta RS 520 I recieved in october

Thoughts on the Supermoto and more info on what you chose. Beautiful bike!

That's what happens when a newbie goes riding with an A rider mine is the one that looks like it was sliding more than riding

IMG_0028.JPGIMG_0034.JPGIMG_0029.JPGIMG_0030.JPG Here's a few pics of my 2013 Beta RS 520 I recieved in october

I love those Ducati guards but the cost,,,,, wow!

Edited by weantright

Yes the ducati guards are costly! However i picked these up on ebay for $300 used which is better then $1,200 for a new set

:eek: holy schnikees, those are expensive! i'm in the process of putting the zeta armor on with xc flasher guards. less than a hundred. but not nearly as sweet as those ducati gaurds. hopefully mine will hold up a little better offroad... :cool:

:eek: holy schnikees, those are expensive! i'm in the process of putting the zeta armor on with xc flasher guards. less than a hundred. but not nearly as sweet as those ducati gaurds. hopefully mine will hold up a little better offroad... :cool:

I had these flashers on my last two bikes and they are very durable.

http://sicassracing.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=14_17

Here's my Beta. I change it's clothes sometimes..

..and change up mods here and there..tweaking and upgrading and trying stuff to make it even more enjoyable.. :ride:

I can't find the delete on my editor.. I hate microsoft 8

Yeah me too! Do yourself a favor and get a Mac like me! LOL

I think we have the best of both worlds on these forums. You have the cool videos and I'm old school with the point and shoot camera. I was just telling my wife I'm going to keep it simple with the camera for now. The GoPro is so tempting though. I really like those videos you post. I actually learn stuff by watching some of them.

Yeah me too! Do yourself a favor and get a Mac like me! LOL

I think we have the best of both worlds on these forums. You have the cool videos and I'm old school with the point and shoot camera. I was just telling my wife I'm going to keep it simple with the camera for now. The GoPro is so tempting though. I really like those videos you post. I actually learn stuff by watching some of them.

Wow the Beta is ready to ride to Argentina!!!great pics! Packing for Bear!!! You can do anything on that thing!

Thanks! I think you are right..I went the wrong way.. I was being cheap and got another pc..actually my older toshiba was better than what I have now but it just doesn't have enough space..especially with more vids going in.

Yea I have an ear infection and I'm dizzy kind of nauseous and sick and partly useless here in my living room ..but I still watch vids and get technique and timing pictures in my head. Really I think it helps. I'll do chores get dizzy then come back in ..and between then go to the argument threads for a little bit. You know the ones that don't make a difference when the thread is done ..just bsing..There's a bunch of those. I come back to the Beta and 2 stroke Honda threads when I want to be around more normal talk. I have to get some new vids with my Beta and try to post something different. As soon as my ear clears.. Hopefully Friday I'll ride and I can get some new vids of new areas.

1 person likes this

nice and clean an with a 50tooth rear sprocket for extreme rides17718750.jpg

2 people like this

nice and clean an with a 50tooth rear sprocket for extreme rides17718750.jpg

Very nice!! With a billet gas cap and rim stickers to sweeten it up. I really like the red plastic.