• Announcements

• Bryan Bosch

ON SALE!   12/06/2017

Up to 20% off Yuasa Batteries & Battery Accessories!
backys

Show me your...BETA !

1,249 posts in this topic

Nice = synchronized crashing!

SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH you will wake them up, they look so cute sleeping!

That last photo reminds me of a recent ride. The MX bikes got wore out and needed a nap, but the Beta was R2R!

GOPR0218.JPG

Edited by -ride4life-

One more for you.

Welcome to the Beta smoker plated club from the founding North American Member! You can have official membership #2 !!!

Welcome to the Beta smoker plated club from the founding North American Member! You can have official membership #2 !!!

What makes you think yours was 1st?

What makes you think yours was 1st?

Because those SWEET 300 Racing Versions came over in the third shipment. Maybe we should make the club even more exclusive, like 48 y/os with plated Beta Smokers LOL

Picked up my Beta last weekend, took it out for a little ride. Nice bike. Can't wait to go for a real ride but with Mothers Day being this weekend, looks like I'll have to wait.

DSC02776.jpg

DSC02779.jpg

I also bought the big tank but dropped it off at Epic graphics, will see what they come up with

2 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By Dmax
      Since the 2017 series is over I figured I'd share my experience/time racing the series... some entertainment for those who aren't riding as much anymore this time of the year.  This is my first time racing a series and pretty much racing in general.  I entered the Open B class on board my KTM 300 XC and was able to compete in 8 out of the 9 rounds held.  I do include more footage of each event at the end of some vlogs... so if you were there watching or racing, you are probably caught on camera.  Enjoy!

• By Butta
      Decided to pull the trigger.  I've been looking pretty hard for the last 2 years (was contemplating the 250x when I bought my Beta).  I think this is a little bit of a return to the basics of having fun on simplified machine.  Just bare bones high performance fun times.  Pretty excited!  My '03 YZ250 I had was THE most fun bike I'd ever owned.  I'm hoping I can say the same thing about this '18 X.

• By weantright
      Sherco 2017 300SEF-R 6 Days $7,800
      50 hrs.
      New never used OEM shock, stock spring
      New never used OEM Fork cartridges, stock spring
      Low racing model seat
      Bar busters
      Billet rad guards
      Silicon hose kit
      Solid rear brake rotor
      Bark busters
      Billet rear brake lever tip
      Mako 360* bar isolator/dampener
      Nitro front mousse
      TuBless rear
      DS lighting
      Ohio plated

$10,000 you get everything above plus the following
      Dal Soggio CC fork w/DLC coating and hard anodizing
      Öhlins Flow shock

• By Ryan42jo
      Selling the stock gas tank from my 2017 Beta X-Trainer. It was replaced by a larger tank. Nothing wrong with it. Comes with original gas cap, petcock, fuel connections, etc. Very good condition. Came off the bike with less than 20 hours on it. 
    • By Ryan42jo
      Selling a Beta 300RR ECU. This came on my X-Trainer when I bought it but I've gone back to the original. Perfect condition - see pictures. Not sure what they're going for $$.