backys

Show me your...BETA !

1,225 posts in this topic

Here is mine with the HID light and damper mounted

IMG_0881.JPG

IMG_0893.JPG

Edited by redpillar
2 people like this

beta1.jpg 2012 498RR (+SM)....Factory street legal!!! Yes, it's true...and it's for sale as a new unit. Came with the SuperMoto wheel set originally and come with it. More photos available.

Email Cameron @ Chiller@stexmotorsports.com

Edited by CameronStexMoto
2 people like this

Yes I am just waiting for the stator to show up. should be here this week. The race light takes just a few minutes to swap out, and gives a pretty serious beam. Wish it was made of titanium though, it weighs about 4.5 lbs.

1 person likes this

Yes I am just waiting for the stator to show up. should be here this week. The race light takes just a few minutes to swap out, and gives a pretty serious beam. Wish it was made of titanium though, it weighs about 4.5 lbs.

Here is mine:

1add906e-95ca-48b7-84b6-b968d1ee4137_zps21bef316.jpg

file_zpsc25a50de.jpg

For a small light it puts out some serious light for single track. OTOH, I'm sure it's nowhere near the power needed for high speed runs across the desert.

A shot of my 2011 520RS with some friends in the Sequoia NF.

IMG_1801.JPG

wagy-ridge-pano.jpg

Singletrack with a view! :thumbsup:

Catfish ...

2 people like this

New 250 rr after its first ride/wash. Love the bike so far. Since this picture I've installed a set of cycra probends, a Q stealth silencer and played with the jetting and suspension a bit. Beta did a great job with this bike. :ride:

IMG_2152.jpg

All those goodies and no handguards?

My 13 520RS

Lens-6-L.jpg

That skidplate looks excellent!!!

Edited by hawaiidirtrider
1 person likes this

He was not in my backyard, You quoted Mckays bike in my quoted Mckays post. Mine is the one up a couple spots with the Cycra guards. But I know what your saying. :thumbsup:

DSC01906.JPG

Edited by PALMER84ONE

Why did Beta put the rear brake lever sooooo close to the cover?? Just asking for gouges!

What are you talking about.. That's perfect.. even this close and grass and rocks get to it.. That is a better tip on there though. I've broken off about 3 before getting the billet brake lever that is way stronger and even if it gets caught and bent I can take it off and straighten in a vice. The billet is worth the money and the bomb... Also all the brake snakes I've put on get ripped and ground off relatively fast so I just don't try to put any on anymore. My cr I've broken a whole flock of brake pedals.. I've got a 2nd gen cr so there's no billet aftermarket so I just keep spares.. I bought a third gen billet and hopefully I can make it fit.

Already have a set of HDB on my Husky, was waiting for new top plate to arrive to swap them over.

Funny you mention that though, the weekend after I took that picture I dam near broke my right hand, top plate hadn't arrived yet and a 3 ft log jumped in the way

of my hand and brake. :foul:

Needles to say she's scratched now and my top plate is finally here.

Never again....

That skidplate looks excellent!!!

1 person likes this

New 250 rr after its first ride/wash. Love the bike so far. Since this picture I've installed a set of cycra probends, a Q stealth silencer and played with the jetting and suspension a bit. Beta did a great job with this bike. :ride:

A 1/2 turn on the air screw and dropping the needle did wonders for my bike with the q. I havent yet tried a smaller main.