backys

Show me your...BETA !

1,266 posts in this topic

On 9/24/2017 at 3:27 AM, hawaiidirtrider said:

Where you going?... and the pic. Didn't come out on my phone.

Got stationed at Barksdale AFB, LA. 

1 person likes this

Montrose, CO Friday.  Maiden voyage on the new to me 16 Evo 300 4T.  Awesome bike!

IMG_7517.JPG

IMG_7518.JPG

IMG_7553.JPG

IMG_7554.JPG

5 people like this

2017 430RR-S

Was a Canadian tour Demo bike for a year then I scooped it up in August.

Has EE skid plate,bar risers

sanded the pipe down and polished it

Drc rear sigs

seat concepts wide/low

fun as hell to ride, If I could write down what I wanted in a bike this would be it!

Mike on his trip aug., 2017.jpg

Mikes forst ride on his new bike.jpg

5 people like this

Finally dressed up my OG '13 300RR.  Thanks to Matt at CorMotographics for a beautiful creation.

Cree '13 300RR.jpg

3 people like this

9 hours ago, Beta110 said:

Finally dressed up my OG '13 300RR.  Thanks to Matt at CorMotographics for a beautiful creation.

Very cool inclusion of the MD flag in there. :thumbsup:

Fall riding in the Danskin Mountains in SW Idaho near Boise... on a clear day you can see forever!

20171020.jpg

9 people like this

My new 2017 150RR, oh wait nevermind, wrong forum lol.

Seriously though I just bought this, $4100 brand new out the door.  It's going to be my cheater bike, 186 lbs ready to ride full of fuel and 34" seat height.  I'm 5'6" 145 lbs so it's going to fit me really well.  Going to put all white plastics on it and have my local graphics guy do it up to look like an 18 race edition, different seat cover of course, and might even powder coat the frame red and the swingarm black haha.  I am keeping my 390 race of course.

crf150rb1_zpstoxtn1mr.jpg

crf150rb3_zpsjfu1je3x.jpg

Edited by Danceswithtrees
4 people like this

1 hour ago, Danceswithtrees said:

My new 2017 150RR, oh wait nevermind, wrong forum lol.

Seriously though I just bought this, $4100 brand new out the door.  It's going to be my cheater bike, 186 lbs ready to ride full of fuel and 34" seat height.  I'm 5'6" 145 lbs so it's going to fit me really well.  Going to put all white plastics on it and have my local graphics guy do it up to look like an 18 race edition, different seat cover of course, and might even powder coat the frame red and the swingarm black haha.  I am keeping my 390 race of course.

crf150rb1_zpstoxtn1mr.jpg

crf150rb3_zpsjfu1je3x.jpg

I know a guy who had beta stickers on his cr 250 honda. It finally died in the trails. I think he has an Xtrainer now. That looks like a fun little bike.

1 person likes this

Added the rim stickers that came with the bike. Seem pretty stout for stickers but not sure I'm digging the look or not.  Was kinda bored so I threw them on to see.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Edited by NW_drZ
5 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By Baja Designs
      Hello CRF450R Owners,
      Bailey here with Baja Designs.  We recognize ThumperTalk as one of the go-to sources for information on the CRF450R and we receive emails daily regarding the best inexpensive light setup or purchasing the B1K setup ran by Ox Motorsports.  We would like this thread to be a General Discussion area for members and guests to discuss Dual Sport Kits (DSK), Lights, and Lighting Acessories based upon stock and modified charging systems.  Please Post up if you have any questions or comments CRF450R related! 
      www.bajadesigns.com

• By WheyNic
      Was wondering which is the best street legal enduro bike in your opinion. Want to see different opinions since I'm new at this. Details appreciated.
      Thanks
    • By BetaDale
      I had been considering for quite a while this preload adjuster, but the price put me off.  I saw it listed on Amazon, so threw it on my wish list at $154, free shipping + tax.  I received a notice a couple weeks later that price dropped to $146 + tax, so I pulled the trigger and ordered it.  I did a little research on best way to pull the shock.  I removed muffler, unbolted top of shock, disconnect bottom linkage from frame/shock/swingarm but really only needed to remove at frame and shock, and pulled shock out at area right side of bike near airbox boot.  It was tricky but got it in & out through there.  Had to use ratchet strap to compress spring to get locking ring back on bottom of shock with Xtrig installed.  It really works slick and I’m happy with it! I measured the spring compressed with shock removed & used this as starting point when going back together once Xtrig was installed.  For 16 500 RS, I ordered XTRIG 500010800101 Shock Pre-Load Adjuster.  Amazon wish list is pretty handy!
    • By EXTREMElifestyle
       So I’m doing some fixing on my 2001 CR 250 R. I’m going through all the issues on the off-season trying to freshen up the bike for this spring.  I have watched multiple videos of people repairing radiators that were pretty bent up.  Mine is slightly worse than any I’ve seen repaired, it does not leak and does not overheat (haven’t rode it in the blazing summer heat but 60-70 degrees it was fine)
      I guess I’m wondering has anyone repaired a crinkled up radiator successfully and did it work with no leaks or is repairing something this dented up going to have to be took to a shop?
      I’m basically just wanting to get it as good as possible without having to put more money in it or take it to a shop and or replace them which is inevitably going to  need to be done at some point.
      thanks

• By Marco Bacci
      Hello guys, I’m Marco from Italy, it’s a long time that I’m reading various posts here in the forum, they are very helpful, so I’ve decide to ask you for some suggestions. . I'm writing brcause ask for advice for the Showa 47 ex CRF450R that I took to mount them on a Beta Xtrainer (which as you it comes  with poor suspensions). The Beta as long as you go slowly behaves very well, then as soon as you get up the pace becomes not very stable, so I found these Showa close to home very well placed at an honest price and I decided to buy them. What has been done up to now, as well as a complete overhaul, has been to shorten the stroke from 315 mm to 280 mm to respect the original geometry and replace the springs with 0.42 kg / mm. Now, I imagine that the hydraulics, is quite sustained so before installing them I wanted to put my hands on the shim stack but without spending a lot of money since I use the bike only on the weekend and I do not have to race, the initial idea was to copy the pyramid crf250x but I thought that maybe intervening on the shims present you can do something without upsetting the configuration too much (like removing or moving shims). This is my basic configuration, http://i63.tinypic.com/9qgw48.jpg, if you have any advice on how to move it would be welcome, even combining preload spring and oil to be inserted into the forks. What I was looking for is to get a slightly softer fork in the first part of the stroke and reading around I seem to have understood that already intervening on the bypass something is obtained. To finish weight about 72 kg without enduro garments, so around 80 kg dressed in overalls protectors and boots.
      Thanks a lot in advance and happy holidays to everyone.