backys

Show me your...BETA !

On 9/24/2017 at 3:27 AM, hawaiidirtrider said:

Where you going?... and the pic. Didn't come out on my phone.

Got stationed at Barksdale AFB, LA. 

• Like 1

Montrose, CO Friday.  Maiden voyage on the new to me 16 Evo 300 4T.  Awesome bike!

IMG_7517.JPG

IMG_7518.JPG

IMG_7553.JPG

IMG_7554.JPG

• Like 5

2017 430RR-S

Was a Canadian tour Demo bike for a year then I scooped it up in August.

Has EE skid plate,bar risers

sanded the pipe down and polished it

Drc rear sigs

seat concepts wide/low

fun as hell to ride, If I could write down what I wanted in a bike this would be it!

Mike on his trip aug., 2017.jpg

Mikes forst ride on his new bike.jpg

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Beta110 said:

Finally dressed up my OG '13 300RR.  Thanks to Matt at CorMotographics for a beautiful creation.

Very cool inclusion of the MD flag in there. :thumbsup:

Fall riding in the Danskin Mountains in SW Idaho near Boise... on a clear day you can see forever!

20171020.jpg

• Like 9

My new 2017 150RR, oh wait nevermind, wrong forum lol.

Seriously though I just bought this, $4100 brand new out the door.  It's going to be my cheater bike, 186 lbs ready to ride full of fuel and 34" seat height.  I'm 5'6" 145 lbs so it's going to fit me really well.  Going to put all white plastics on it and have my local graphics guy do it up to look like an 18 race edition, different seat cover of course, and might even powder coat the frame red and the swingarm black haha.  I am keeping my 390 race of course.

crf150rb1_zpstoxtn1mr.jpg

crf150rb3_zpsjfu1je3x.jpg

Edited by Danceswithtrees
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Danceswithtrees said:

My new 2017 150RR, oh wait nevermind, wrong forum lol.

Seriously though I just bought this, $4100 brand new out the door.  It's going to be my cheater bike, 186 lbs ready to ride full of fuel and 34" seat height.  I'm 5'6" 145 lbs so it's going to fit me really well.  Going to put all white plastics on it and have my local graphics guy do it up to look like an 18 race edition, different seat cover of course, and might even powder coat the frame red and the swingarm black haha.  I am keeping my 390 race of course.

crf150rb1_zpstoxtn1mr.jpg

crf150rb3_zpsjfu1je3x.jpg

I know a guy who had beta stickers on his cr 250 honda. It finally died in the trails. I think he has an Xtrainer now. That looks like a fun little bike.

• Like 1

Added the rim stickers that came with the bike. Seem pretty stout for stickers but not sure I'm digging the look or not.  Was kinda bored so I threw them on to see.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Edited by NW_drZ
  • Like 5