backys

Show me your...BETA !

3 hours ago, chesterXT said:

Just picked it up.

2018-03-07 13.19.33.jpg

Lucky bastard! Mine is buried in the blizzard.... 

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail.jpg

• Like 4

Damn guys,  that isn't cool at all. I heard Jersey was getting blasted.  I won't show my wife the pic of Idaho.  Boise is on our short list for our hopeful Rocky Mountain relocation.  

• Like 1

Don't move to Boise, mostly Desert....but does have lots of open riding areas.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FUHL said:

Don't move to Boise, mostly Desert....but does have lots of open riding areas.

Duly noted.  Colorado is my 1st choice,  but it will have to depend on where I can find a job, and where I can afford to live.  Housing cost in Colorado is nearly double what it is in Indiana.  At least around a city large enough to have software companies.  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, chesterXT said:

Damn guys,  that isn't cool at all. I heard Jersey was getting blasted.  I won't show my wife the pic of Idaho.  Boise is on our short list for our hopeful Rocky Mountain relocation.  

still coming down.....!

0307181918b.jpg

• Like 3

Went out to the garage to make sure she was fitting in.  I think it helps that she has another Italian princess to make her feel at home.  I leave tomorrow for a trip with my wife to celebrate our 5 year anniversary.  All I will think about is coming home and going for a ride.  She (wife) deserves the trip just for letting me build this collection and never complaining, so I'll try to stay present.  5aa089369cad9_2018-03-0719_43_41.jpg.bfd99311b686cb33f194e8b14c93c71d.jpg

• Like 7

How does the stock bologna skin rear tire handle the MI  sand?  I hated it in the 6hrs of W CO desert it saw before I replaced it.

• Like 1

First time out on 2t. What a blast. Decided to rest her a bit. 20180324_143025.jpg20180324_135345.jpg

• Like 5

On 3/7/2018 at 1:47 PM, chesterXT said:

Duly noted.  Colorado is my 1st choice,  but it will have to depend on where I can find a job, and where I can afford to live.  Housing cost in Colorado is nearly double what it is in Indiana.  At least around a city large enough to have software companies.  

If you really want a crazy expensive cost of living and not high wages move to Hawaii. It’s a beautiful place but the cost to live here sucks. Move here and your buying power drops tremendously. Got some nice riding but it’s disappearing. No matter where you go there’s always a price.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2018 at 7:48 PM, newk75 said:

First time out on 2t. What a blast. Decided to rest her a bit. 20180324_143025.jpg20180324_135345.jpg

Looks like Chadwick. I'll be glad to get off this job I'm on in the deep south and be back up there for some good riding.

• Like 2