Jump to content
backys

Show me your...BETA !

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, chesterXT said:

Just picked it up.

 

2018-03-07 13.19.33.jpg

Lucky bastard! Mine is buried in the blizzard.... 

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn guys,  that isn't cool at all. I heard Jersey was getting blasted.  I won't show my wife the pic of Idaho.  Boise is on our short list for our hopeful Rocky Mountain relocation.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't move to Boise, mostly Desert....but does have lots of open riding areas.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FUHL said:

Don't move to Boise, mostly Desert....but does have lots of open riding areas.

 

 

Duly noted.  Colorado is my 1st choice,  but it will have to depend on where I can find a job, and where I can afford to live.  Housing cost in Colorado is nearly double what it is in Indiana.  At least around a city large enough to have software companies.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, chesterXT said:

Damn guys,  that isn't cool at all. I heard Jersey was getting blasted.  I won't show my wife the pic of Idaho.  Boise is on our short list for our hopeful Rocky Mountain relocation.  

still coming down.....!

0307181918b.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went out to the garage to make sure she was fitting in.  I think it helps that she has another Italian princess to make her feel at home.  I leave tomorrow for a trip with my wife to celebrate our 5 year anniversary.  All I will think about is coming home and going for a ride.  She (wife) deserves the trip just for letting me build this collection and never complaining, so I'll try to stay present.  5aa089369cad9_2018-03-0719_43_41.jpg.bfd99311b686cb33f194e8b14c93c71d.jpg

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does the stock bologna skin rear tire handle the MI  sand?  I hated it in the 6hrs of W CO desert it saw before I replaced it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First time out on 2t. What a blast. Decided to rest her a bit. 20180324_143025.jpg20180324_135345.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2018 at 1:47 PM, chesterXT said:

Duly noted.  Colorado is my 1st choice,  but it will have to depend on where I can find a job, and where I can afford to live.  Housing cost in Colorado is nearly double what it is in Indiana.  At least around a city large enough to have software companies.  

If you really want a crazy expensive cost of living and not high wages move to Hawaii. It’s a beautiful place but the cost to live here sucks. Move here and your buying power drops tremendously. Got some nice riding but it’s disappearing. No matter where you go there’s always a price.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2018 at 7:48 PM, newk75 said:

First time out on 2t. What a blast. Decided to rest her a bit. 20180324_143025.jpg20180324_135345.jpg

Looks like Chadwick. I'll be glad to get off this job I'm on in the deep south and be back up there for some good riding.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×