backys

Show me your...BETA !

On a 2010, I think the 2010 factory graphics looks the best.

That's not a U.S. bike. I don't think they ever released those graphics here. My two pics are the same bike with a different seat cover, that's all.

That's not a U.S. bike. I don't think they ever released those graphics here. My two pics are the same bike with a different seat cover, that's all.

Your skid plate is different too.. I guess you could order those graphics overseas if you wanted them.. I still like the red and black seatcover better.

I have not posted my 2008 in this thread, but have in others. Here is my slightly modified 450RR. 2007 KX450F KYB front forks with Excel Pro Wheel, Emig Racing triple clamps, Cycra hand guards, Scotts steering stabilizer, 540 KTM SXS Big Bore Kit, and some other bits and pieces.

p10103982.jpg

Here it is today with the Dual Sport package and Guts seat.

BetaDualSported_zpsff2d23c6.jpg

Edited by KX290F Pilot
  • Like 2

All of them (stickers, seat cover, carbon skid plate) are Beta parts from the accesories catalog. Not sure if the stickers and seat ar still available (I think they are) but you can order them since they have a part number just like all Beta parts.

All of them (stickers, seat cover, carbon skid plate) are Beta parts from the accesories catalog. Not sure if the stickers and seat ar still available (I think they are) but you can order them since they have a part number just like all Beta parts.

Oh ok, i forgot about the Acc parts.

Anyone try/like beta soft seat foam, want to get a concepts seat but want to keep the red/black look.

I have a gutz tall soft seat and I put a small hump in back to help keep my but in place on hills. It's great to me. As far as the concepts seat can't you make it red black there too?.. but the gutz works great to me.

I have not posted my 2008 in this thread, but have in others. Here is my slightly modified 450RR. 2007 KX450F KYB front forks with Excel Pro Wheel, Emig Racing triple clamps, Cycra hand guards, Scotts steering stabilizer, 540 KTM SXS Big Bore Kit, and some other bits and pieces.

p10103982.jpg

Here it is today with the Dual Sport package and Guts seat.

BetaDualSported_zpsff2d23c6.jpg

Is that a Boano rear brake cooler? I was thinking of getting that..This is a great bike you have here. I was thinking I'd like a 540 kit too but I ride more tight stuff so it might not be worth my while as much.. still very cool. Thanks for posting!

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Is that a Boano rear brake cooler? I was thinking of getting that..This is a great bike you have here. I was thinking I'd like a 540 kit too but I ride more tight stuff so it might not be worth my while as much.. still very cool. Thanks for posting!

Rear brake cooler is Devol for a KX450F. It will only work with stock Beta or Leo Vince muffler. I had the FMF PowerCore4 on the bike and the cooler crushed it pretty good when I took a shock bottoming hit in the rear end. As for 540 Kit it makes the bike a torque MONSTER and can still hit over a 100mph on the highway with 15-45 sprockets. 2 trips to Baja and the Beta was awesome down there.

• Like 1

Rear brake cooler is Devol for a KX450F. It will only work with stock Beta or Leo Vince muffler. I had the FMF PowerCore4 on the bike and the cooler crushed it pretty good when I took a shock bottoming hit in the rear end. As for 540 Kit it makes the bike a torque MONSTER and can still hit over a 100mph on the highway with 15-45 sprockets. 2 trips to Baja and the Beta was awesome down there.

Nice! Boano racing makes this one. Thanks for showing an alternative!

http://www.beta.boan.../foto.asp?prd=6

I'm guessing yours looks like this or similar..

http://www.devolracing.com/Rear-Caliper-Cooler_p_63.html

Yea the 540 kit does sound great.. It's kind of a waste since I'm in tight single track a lot of the time but.. there's part of me that just wants it!!

Looks like a great place to ride. Is that a 350?

Nope thats a 450. Such a great bike to ride out in the hills glad I picked it up vs the 300 (since I already have a ktm 250 xc)

Nope thats a 450. Such a great bike to ride out in the hills glad I picked it up vs the 300 (since I already have a ktm 250 xc)

Loving my 400RR as well. Would love a 250RR or 300RR to go with it :D

Loving my 400RR as well. Would love a 250RR or 300RR to go with it :D

I wouldnt hesitate to say do it, you wont regret it

got a good ride in yesterday in the badlands

So the 2 stroke plastics do fit on the 4 stroke!

What did you have to change or modify to get them to fit? (ie, gas tank, air box ect).

Thanks in advance.