backys

Show me your...BETA !

16 minutes ago, EnduroPNW said:

That stupid billet exhaust coupler and SRT fork bleeders as well as a skf rear wheel kit

Last time I was at Franks he had that coupler in stock.  You can also use KTM ones I believe if you needed one asap to ride.  @shrubitup I'm pretty sure rocks one.

• Like 2

Last time I was at Franks he had that coupler in stock.  You can also use KTM ones I believe if you needed one asap to ride.  [mention=132374]shrubitup[/mention] I'm pretty sure rocks one.
It's the rear wheel kit that's a must. I'll just have to ride the ktm 690 for another weekend. Tough life lol 20190126_151629.jpeg

8 minutes ago, NW_drZ said:

Last time I was at Franks he had that coupler in stock.  You can also use KTM ones I believe if you needed one asap to ride.  @shrubitup I'm pretty sure rocks one.

You can use the old style or the new style. New style appeared on 18+ TPI bikes and is essentially waterproof. Rocky has them and cheap. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, EnduroPNW said:

It's the rear wheel kit that's a must. I'll just have to ride the ktm 690 for another weekend. Tough life lol 20190126_151629.jpeg

Damn those bearings look bad.  Id get in the habit of checking them regularly.  I pull the seal covers (that exposes the actual bearings) with a small flat head during tires changes and inspect / clean / regrease if necessary.  Never had one fail in 150 hours. Ive noticed the Beta spacers seem to trap a lot of mud and water under them.  That is why I have got in the habit.

• Like 3

My new Beta 250RR race edition came home yesterday! Can't wait for spring to get here so I can ride. Damn you polar vortex!

Thanks motoxgiant for helping me get an awesome bike!

250RR RE.jpg

• Like 9

On 2/1/2019 at 8:45 PM, dave074 said:

My new Beta 250RR race edition came home yesterday! Can't wait for spring to get here so I can ride. Damn you polar vortex!

Thanks motoxgiant for helping me get an awesome bike!

250RR RE.jpg

Is it about to topple off the stand?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/30/2019 at 8:08 AM, NW_drZ said:

Damn those bearings look bad.  Id get in the habit of checking them regularly.  I pull the seal covers (that exposes the actual bearings) with a small flat head during tires changes and inspect / clean / regrease if necessary.  Never had one fail in 150 hours. Ive noticed the Beta spacers seem to trap a lot of mud and water under them.  That is why I have got in the habit.

No worries once the skf comes. I got some red wheel spacers ( that I didn’t put on yet) that should help there too with blocking crap from getting in there too . Got a few good groovy new upgrade stuff for wheel spacers, skf etc for Beta now. 

FB7E9057-AB06-4ED7-8945-6030FAEC310A.png

2 hours ago, Lozinsx said:

Is it about to topple off the stand?

I think that is just from the angle I took the photo. It is on a track stand now.

• Like 1

On 2/11/2019 at 5:25 PM, scottyb said:

2019 250RE

EI05uuwzTp6YRVkpKFUbwQ.jpg

Tell me about the Ohlins, Like or nah, plus your type of riding/skill.

Also............is that a WP Trax in the rear?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NEGbrap said:

Tell me about the Ohlins, Like or nah, plus your type of riding/skill.

Also............is that a WP Trax in the rear?

It is a WP trax shock. The Ohlins work great. They are sprung for my weight and the valving is what came in them from Beta. I ride 40-A in the National Enduros and finish in the top 5 of the class local Harescrambles I ride the A class.

• Like 2

This isn’t my bike. I don’t know who owns this bike. I was walking in the pits and just took a picture at our races here. I like the setup though. If I had an Xtrainer Im sure Id have something similar. The only thing missing here is a machete mounted. Perfect bike for local trails.

C97EA330-103A-4D8C-859E-215AEB279BFB.jpeg

E4BE1389-0A35-42B7-9607-9ECB6DB50A53.jpeg

• Like 2

Broke my rear fender and subframe not too long ago climbing a steep hill, so decided to replace graphics as well. Installed the six days graphics and WOW does it look killer IMO. Yea I know it's not a true Six Days bike so feel free to give me shit but I don't care. looks good. Installed new chain and rear 49t sprocket. greased links and did a lot of other preventative maintenance. 

beta 11.jpg

beta12.jpg

beta13.JPG

• Like 9

Just need a pipe guard and my race graphics. Hope to get some go pro footage tomorrow. 20190309_114327.jpeg