backys

Show me your...BETA !

17 minutes ago, firffighter said:

That's awesome! 

My brother's '15 250rr is simply amazing. Of course he has some really nice performance goodies like Kreft tuned suspension,  RB design carb mod, etc. 

Just curious, did you consider the 200rr?  Since you rode the small boxes for many years 

I am really surprised by the suspension, really good for stock out of the box, especially the CC forks.  Who knew stock forks could effectively be adjusted with just a couple of clicks.  I will send the suspension off this coming winter as it can always be made better with valving for the individual.  Beta USA BYOB did nail the springs for me though.  They are just where they aught to be.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

7 minutes ago, wallybean said:

I am really surprised by the suspension, really good for stock out of the box, especially the CC forks.  Who knew stock forks could effectively be adjusted with just a couple of clicks.  I will send the suspension off this coming winter as it can always be made better with valving for the individual.  Beta USA BYOB did nail the springs for me though.  They are just where they aught to be.

Hoping you will share some ride reports down the road.  

BTW,  Wallybean Husky's pop up here used from time to time here in Oregon and Washington.  You had a cult movement going on out here with those Husky's for several years! Never did pull the trigger myself or get a chance to ride one. I just was in love with my KTM and Gasgas 200's at the time.  

• Like 2

On 5/3/2020 at 5:23 PM, firffighter said:

BTW,  Wallybean Husky's pop up here used from time to time here in Oregon and Washington.  You had a cult movement going on out here with those Husky's for several years! Never did pull the trigger myself or get a chance to ride one. I just was in love with my KTM and Gasgas 200's at the time.  

well then it's time you finally pulled the trigger! best, most fun, single-track, trail bike i've ever owned was a WB165. 🤘

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, typeone said:

well then it's time you finally pulled the trigger! best, most fun, single-track, trail bike i've ever owned was a WB165. 🤘

I wanted one so bad. The local fast crew here in NW were pretty darn fast on them.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Panoramic springtime views in SW Idaho...

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by wwguy
  • Like 8

2020 500RRS it's a beast the thing rips but gets a lil crazy in snow and slimy mud but the rain mode really helps keep it under control 

received_553105085389978.jpeg

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mike Dean said:

Same here! Awesome bikes!

Where’s the riding spot? I went out to Foresthill a week ago and had a blast. No camping yet, but open for day trips.

Edited by Gumbybronco

20200515_135857.jpg.a3cba428a449d9d1e736f37219487c9f.jpg

First day at karios.  Just went down a extreme downhill.  Wasn't standing this straight after some of the extreme up hills🤣🤣🤣

• Like 3