backys

Show me your...BETA !

58 minutes ago, redhurricane said:

It's a combination of them. Timberline + Star + Italian Connector + others. the best of the best there, totaling 200 miles on his birthday weekend. Gas gets stashed in advance in a few areas. Ride from dark to dark. This year they hit snow and a fair amount of deadfall from the storm we dodged by a day getting out of there Labor Day. 

I'm not a fan of the Timberline trail. After so many miles of those rocks, I'd rather have more fun on other trails. 

58 minutes ago, redhurricane said:

It's a combination of them. Timberline + Star + Italian Connector + others. the best of the best there, totaling 200 miles on his birthday weekend. Gas gets stashed in advance in a few areas. Ride from dark to dark. This year they hit snow and a fair amount of deadfall from the storm we dodged by a day getting out of there Labor Day. 

I LOVE Star. Don't much care for the worthless reroute of Italian connector and Timberline flat sucks now. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dhdrider said:

I'm not a fan of the Timberline trail. After so many miles of those rocks, I'd rather have more fun on other trails. 

Wife did it for the first time this year. Not a fan either. LOL

image.png.35e6d8975134658f00a3093d092a4fde.png

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Ud_Luz said:

I LOVE Star. Don't much care for the worthless reroute of Italian connector and Timberline flat sucks now. 

The re-route will get better with time, needs more wheels on it burning it in. 

On 10/9/2020 at 12:12 PM, Beta_498_Factory said:

What do you think? Actually like the change without graphics. 

IMG_20201002_223556.jpg

Good for a change. I love these year Beta design looks best. Get a red set of plastics and graphics next so can switch once in a while. 

• Like 1

20201016_181407.thumb.jpg.a55643e3492236181d5fdfadc0747a1c.jpg

Day 1 of a 3 day riding trip at Riversedge outdoors in  Gretna va. And yes the huge blue cooler holds the beer.😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, HeavyRotationClassic said:

Oregon coast range, 21 300rr.

20201019_071813.jpg

How do you like the 21? My sponsor “dealer” has Beta and said he didn’t mind me switching from Husky. I ride Hard Enduro at a top A level, and love the husky, but I really liked the feel of the Beta when I putted around a field on 1. 
I hate to think of going back from TPI because I love TPI, but I’ve been contemplating a switch for quite some time. How is finding parts? Easy? I break stuff, often... and do they work well down low in slow, trials clutch style trail?

I want the race edition because KYB, thoughts?

i would love not to have premix, yours looks like the standard edition right? Still don’t know much of the difference.

thanks for your time!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joey330 said:

How do you like the 21? My sponsor “dealer” has Beta and said he didn’t mind me switching from Husky. I ride Hard Enduro at a top A level, and love the husky, but I really liked the feel of the Beta when I putted around a field on 1. 
I hate to think of going back from TPI because I love TPI, but I’ve been contemplating a switch for quite some time. How is finding parts? Easy? I break stuff, often... and do they work well down low in slow, trials clutch style trail?

I want the race edition because KYB, thoughts?

i would love not to have premix, yours looks like the standard edition right? Still don’t know much of the difference.

thanks for your time!

It shines in the slow stuff. I couldn't tell you how it is to ride fast because I'm not. I'm super happy with it, I chose it over a Whyte Kdm because it's carbed, because it's designed and built by a trials company and because it's red. I do enjoy the OI, despite folks saying I should premix it.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, HeavyRotationClassic said:

It shines in the slow stuff. I couldn't tell you how it is to ride fast because I'm not. I'm super happy with it, I chose it over a Whyte Kdm because it's carbed, because it's designed and built by a trials company and because it's red. I do enjoy the OI, despite folks saying I should premix it.

Thanks Heavy! I have a buddy who’s gonna allow me to throw it through some rock gardens and I’ll go from there. Definitely such a beautiful bike!

• Helpful 1