Exploring deer trails on the 250RR

cant hear engine :(

Unfortunately I am still figuring out the go pro, I use the full case instead of the open backed one and all you could hear was click click click click with the engine in the background, it was beyond annoying. Weather permitting I am going to the track and trails today with the open back plate. I also have the Q-Stealth pipe so the sound is more subdued.

Who cares, Ronnie is way better!! What a talented dude! The singer, not the rider LOL!

Hey!!! I resemble that remark!!! Slow unsteady riding is really underrated!!! :ride:
  • Like 1

Unfortunately I am still figuring out the go pro, I use the full case instead of the open backed one and all you could hear was click click click click with the engine in the background, it was beyond annoying. Weather permitting I am going to the track and trails today with the open back plate. I also have the Q-Stealth pipe so the sound is more subdued.

Hey!!! I resemble that remark!!! Slow unsteady riding is really underrated!!! :ride:

I may sound like a broken record, but you and hawaiidirtrider have got me really considering getting a Go Pro. I really enjoy watching us "mortals" just doing everyday riding.

I would not use the open case just to be safe. Never know when water or dust shows up. You can pick up sound farther with the open case but next to other riders you can hear them good with the added protection.

:ride:

I notice my camelback hose bangs around and makes noise. I usually wrap it around my pack strap one more time to secure better. It's good that the bike is nice and quiet too.