Is anyone else STILL waiting???

Is it just me, or are there still others that are waiting for their KXF? I live in Oklahoma and have yet to see one in this area. My dealer is really good to me, but I am really getting tired of waiting (4 months now). He says his slice of the pie consists of only two bikes and mine just happens to be the second, and last, he will get. Does anyone else in this area have theirs? :)

man sux for u dude i hope u get urs. I wasnt even on a list i just got the only one the dealer had on the showroom but i wasnt on a list to wait. heres some dealers down here u might want to call and see in San Antonio Texas not to far from u. U never know they might have some bike with a long list.I bought my bike from Alamo Cycle Plex. Kawasaki of universal city had 3 last time i checked hope this helps.

ALAMO CYCLE-PLEX KAWASAKI

11900 IH 10 W

SAN ANTONIO, TX 78230-1013

USA

(210) 696-2000 Phone

(210) 696-0993 Fax

KAWASAKI OF UNIVERSAL CITY

1737 PAT BOOKER RD

UNIVERSAL CITY, TX 78148-3434

USA

(210) 659-6257 Phone

(210) 659-8453 Fax

TEXAS POWERSPORTS KAWASAKI

13220 W HIGHWAY 290

AUSTIN, TX 78737-9324

USA

(512) 301-7433 Phone

(512) 301-7438 Fax

Why not try and get a RM-Z? you can always get the green plastics for it!! :)

We have all the new 250F colors RMZ/KXF/CRF in Hawaii. Your dealer must be small potaoes. I would travel a few miles and get one fromn someone else.

Thanks for the replys. I think it's time to take a road trip!!

I got my rm-z from jones powersports in Ardmore, Ok.

At the time they had a kx250f. It had been there about a week.

Try GenerationMX and have one shipped to you. I'm getting my crf250 through there and have nothing but a great experience so far.

I was at the dealer I bought mine from today (in North Carolina). They have a KXF and RMZ on the floor.

Me and my friends bought 5 Kxf's from the same dealer. Although he did have to get the last two from different dealers.