Yz 125

So why would you think a 125 would be any different? If you are too lazy to fix a problem on your 250f, those same problems are eventually going to show up on a 125. Get a manual and fix your 250f!

I agree. I have a friend who had a 125 and thought that since everyone else had a 250f that if he got one he would ride like James Stewart. He got a job and pinched pennies. He eventually got the bike and well now he is quitting mx 3 years after he got the the bike. All I can say is you have a great bike. Get the setup working for you and start practicing.

Just gonna throw this out there.

125s are reliable and a blast to ride, but its not like the alement your 250f has isn't going to happen to a 125. If you don't race, and just ride for fun; theres nothing better than a 125. You can't get more fun. If you have your sights set on racing, the 125 is going to have multiple set backs.

Also, the 07 crf250s had bad bogging issues, and start up issues. If your valves and piston are in check, it might be a carb issue. My friend just bought a new carb for his since it bogged alot, and it took some bog out and helped alot with the start up. Maybe not your problem though. I'd check spark plug and wiring too. Cdi box maybe blown.