13 RMZ 450 HELP

I placed an order from outlaw racing and got just about all billet parts. When I got them I was disappointed that the "red" was not really a typical anodized red and more of a redish, pinky, purple. So I went and changed the rear brake pedal and the new outlaw one moves back and forth towards the clutch. I replaced the rubber O-rings from the stock pedal to the new one and tightened the bolt really hard. Still it moves way too much and I am at the point of either putting the stock one back on. Any help or advice would help.

Edited by BCSNAKE

return it and buy a hammerhead..

return it and buy a hammerhead..

So I pay $60 plus dollars again for shipping both ways and more shipping from hammerhead for a more expensive brake? Plus most companies won't take stuff back that has been opened and installed.

Edited by BCSNAKE

Well in that case, how about some teflon washers?

Hmm. I got the outlaw brake lever. Fit is good and red is red. Maybe got wrong one? I'd contact them. Send pics. I have had really good experiences buying from outlaw.

Hmm. I got the outlaw brake lever. Fit is good and red is red. Maybe got wrong one? I'd contact them. Send pics. I have had really good experiences buying from outlaw.

I did call them and the guy did notice that the red is off colour too. I will snap a few shots when I am done she is going back together in the next few days. If you check out the link it shows the billet kit in red and the gas cap on the right is suppose to be red too. As you can see the gas cap is a off colour alot like the ones I got.

http://www.outlawrac...m/ourabiki.html

Edited by BCSNAKE

Pics of the off red and regular red

98.JPG

99.JPG

I can see the difference. If you Dont feel like sending it back,there are red sharpies that are permanent that I use for touch up. Could use that to match better. Not sure what else to say. If you just want bare,soda blast will take Anodize off