Sign in to follow this  

KTM factory sold out of '13 300 XCW

Anyone else been told this? Spoke with my local KTM shop today about buying a new '13 300XCW. Dealer claims to have attempted to inquire with the factory on a ship date and was told they are currently sold out and have no ETA on the next round to come off the assembly line.

That isn't inconceivable. I have had my '13 for 10 months. The 2014's will be hitting the dealers floors in around a little more than 2 months. If you are dead set on a new bike, wait two months.

Last year I bought the last 300 off of my dealerships floor in February. I'm sure there's "one or two" out there, but like someone else already stated, waiting for another couple months might be a better choice.

didnt you bother to do your own inquiries ? dealers arent usually the sharpest people around. i found a couple in just a quick search. im not gonna say where theyre at. ill let you find em hahahahhhahhahaa

If you are in western NC, head down to KTM World in North GA. They have 300s listed on their website. That place is like the greatest dirtbike dealer in the world--it's all about dirtbikes!

didnt you bother to do your own inquiries ? dealers arent usually the sharpest people around. i found a couple in just a quick search. im not gonna say where theyre at. ill let you find em hahahahhhahhahaa

Yes I did but there weren't any locally. I found several out of state. I was just talking to the dealer to see if he could get one and save me the travel and/or shipping.