Thoughts on Two Brothers Racing M-6 exhaust

I was running the Two Brothers M7 with a Delta Torque Header. I also installed a JD Jet Kit along with it, I was running the Blue needle 3rd Clip, 155 MJ, 25 PJ, fuel screw 2.5 turns out. It did make a difference, a lot better throttle response. With that being said if I could do it over again I would have purchased the MRD/SSW off the bat. The M7 was $360 alone and header was another $110, and you wont get what the MRD/SSW will give you. Do yourself justice buy the MRD/SSW instead of being like me and spending $900 on 2 exhausts. Oh and don't forget to do the 3x3.

Edited by haneyj74

I wasnt aware that two brothers made a full exhaust for the drz. Do you have a link

https://www.thumpertalk.com/shop/Two-Brothers-Racing-M-6-Stainless-Full-System-Aluminum-Aluminum-p4452219.html

I was running the Two Brothers M7 with a Delta Torque Header. I also installed a JD Jet Kit along with it, I was running the Blue needle 3rd Clip, 155 MJ, 25 PJ, fuel screw 2.5 turns out. It did make a difference, a lot better throttle response. With that being said if I could do it over again I would have purchased the MRD/SSW off the bat. The M7 was $360 alone and header was another $110, and you wont get what the MRD/SSW will give you. Do yourself justice buy the MRD/SSW instead of being like me and spending $900 on 2 exhausts. Oh and don't forget to do the 3x3.

Any chance of getting a link to the exhaust you're talking about about?

• 2 weeks later...