Under-Jersey Roost Protector Question

Hey guys,

I know there have been tons of threads about this, but none of them answer my question. I want to know, does anyone have any experiences with Under-Jersey Roost Protectors that aren't able to be seen when you are wearing them?:confused: I know that it wont offer much protection, but I have two Thor Sentinels, so don't tell me to get a chest protector. I just want a Roost protector that cant be seen under your jersey. I don't want to look like i'm wearing football pads.

The Leatt 3DF system might suit you, but if you don't want that, here's what I got.....

I had the same concerns as you, but in addition to not wanting to look like the Bionic Man, first and foremost, I wanted to be safe. I ended up buying an Acerbis Cosmo Jacket. I must say though that I decided NOT to wear the chest/back protector under my jersey, BUT you easily could and I don't think you'd look like the Bionic Man. Then again, I don't know how much tolerance you have for that stuff. This protector is very versatile as you can wear the arm protection separate from the chest/back protector. Take a look. I recommend it!

http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1018353-acerbis-cosmo-jacket-review/page__hl__+acerbis%20+cosmo#entry10704084

I feel you. Looks are THE most important thing when ripping it up. &%$#@! protection, I gotta look good.

I've got a fly and Thor under protectors. Both are like a thin spandex shirt. And they have enough padding on the chest to stop roost and rocks. Occasionally I'll catch a decent size rock and feel it, but it doesn't hurt. So in my personal opinion, you can't go wrong with them.

Check out the One Ind Interceptor.

Okay thanks! Ill let you know what I decide