Sign in to follow this  

Supercross KTM has a historic Weekend

Sweeps the GP in Italy and Supercross. Casilli wins National Hare and Hound and Mullins wins the National Enduro all on the same weekend. I going to go out on a limb and say that has never been done before by one mfg. Oh yea Mullins also won the last weekends GNCC.

Edited by dcg141
  • Like 1

I bet it has been done before.

Honda possibly did all the MX back in the 80's, but I don't think they ever had off-road wins on the same weekend.

Its due to the awesomeness of the awesomeness. And some decent riders.

Edited by dcg141
  • Like 1

Ohhh the butthurt is stong this morning.

yeah somebody probably likes kawasucki's and is offended by a quality well built mnachine like KTM. LOL and its not the machine its the riders!

That is a pretty amazing weekend though for KTM... lots of bonuses handed out though

yeah somebody probably likes kawasucki's and is offended by a quality well built mnachine like KTM. LOL and its not the machine its the riders!

That is a pretty amazing weekend though for KTM... lots of bonuses handed out though

It's the manufactures commitment.

• Like 3

KTM is taking over the dirt biking world. I don't know why we as consumers don't all feel it is advantageous for a company to dedicate so many resources to us. It's too bad the others don't/won't.

• Like 2

KTM is taking over the dirt biking world. I don't know why we as consumers don't all feel it is advantageous for a company to dedicate so many resources to us. It's too bad the others don't/won't.

Wait till the chinese get into the dirt bike market... between them and KTM it may crush the japanese companies or make them step up

Wait till the chinese get into the dirt bike market... between them and KTM it may crush the japanese companies or make them step up

Chinese already are in the dirt bike and quad markets and their stuff is horrible.

Chinese already are in the dirt bike and quad markets and their stuff is horrible.

It's only a matter of time

Honda has an engine plant in China and the auto manufactures are also building there. So is every smart phone made with a couple of exceptions

Edited by meyermetal
  • Like 1

What they have now is a very small and bad attempt at entering... I have read things saying in the coming years theyy are going to go all out and get into the market mainstream... IF you read Dirt Bike, Ron LAwson I believe had a pretty interesting column on it a few months ago

What they have now is a very small and bad attempt at entering... I have read things saying in the coming years theyy are going to go all out and get into the market mainstream... IF you read Dirt Bike, Ron LAwson I believe had a pretty interesting column on it a few months ago

Ok but what you said was when they get in the market. All I said is they already are. They have been for years. I agree with you and meyer that when they get it right it will be awesome for us. These ridiculous prices will come down for all.

• Like 1

Ok but what you said was when they get in the market. All I said is they already are. They have been for years. I agree with you and meyer that when they get it right it will be awesome for us. These ridiculous prices will come down for all.

I hope so I have been on the fence for a year about buyin a new bike... I refuse to tak out a loan for a motorcycle and cannot justfy 8k out of my pocket in a lump sum on a motorcycle though... its killing me because i really want a new one... and with the high prices and bad economy the used bike market has slim pickins... As much as I hate china I hope it happens soon

• Like 2

You guys are like six year olds. Couldn't stay focused for more than five seconds. This is thumpertalk, not radioshack.

And here you are mixing it up with everyone just the same. Pot meet kettle.
  • Like 1