Sign in to follow this  

My 2013 finished

that's a work of art Krony! What is your experience with the RS-4? It probably sounds as good as it looks. Any noticeable power gain? Thanks for sharing. Great work!

That one pic looks like the subframe is tweaked to the right? Probably just the angle of the pic i guess. Looks nice. I love the white on these bikes. Wish Kawi would get away from all the black.

that's a work of art Krony! What is your experience with the RS-4? It probably sounds as good as it looks. Any noticeable power gain? Thanks for sharing. Great work!

The bike is pretty quiet with this exhaust. I had Tokyo mods re-map my ECU and it is very very crisp. I have not been to the track yet but hope to very soon. My suspension will be in question because I had it set up for a 175 pound rider but I lost 28 pounds since I had it done.

That one pic looks like the subframe is tweaked to the right? Probably just the angle of the pic i guess. Looks nice. I love the white on these bikes. Wish Kawi would get away from all the black.

The sub frame better not be bent, I have not ridden it yet. LOL!

DSC00595_zpse0c2b8b2.jpg

1116_zpse2a991ac.jpg

photo4-2_zps680865ab.jpg

looks like a rainbow..but a very beautiful rainbow at that. ahha nah but very nice job, looks brand new

I am digging it man! Love the white! Just got a 2013 last weekend and dig it big time! Have you had a chance to ride the bike yet?

Really really like that little touch of green. Nce accent, very creative touch.

I am digging it man! Love the white! Just got a 2013 last weekend and dig it big time! Have you had a chance to ride the bike yet?

I have not ridden yet. My weekends have been full of work around the house. I am hoping I can make it tomorrow.

Really really like that little touch of green. Nce accent, very creative touch.

Thank you because I thought I screwed up the look with the green.