Sign in to follow this  

Race numbers and letters

Anyone know a good place online to get number plate numbers and letters? I'm racing my first enduro race this coming weekend and I won't find out what my number is until tonight and need to order both numbers and letters.

Anyone know a good place online to get number plate numbers and letters? I'm racing my first enduro race this coming weekend and I won't find out what my number is until tonight and need to order both numbers and letters.

factorybacking.com best stuff out there. i live across the country and they got me my stuff within 3 days

Attack Graphics on Rockymountainatvmc.com

only $30. Best out thre for th pric IMO. Great stuff.

+1, you can't beat that for the price

factorybacking.com best stuff out there. i live across the country and they got me my stuff within 3 days

I agree I also went with factory backing graphics were great and shipping was fast. Cost me $70 for numbers though.

I agree I also went with factory backing graphics were great and shipping was fast. Cost me $70 for numbers though.

you could have got the regular ones for 40 bucks

you could have got the regular ones for 40 bucks

Yeah I didn't do my homework I just wanted good looking numbers in time for my first race. Im happy in the end though thats all that matters. :)

Edited by dan2581

In a pinch, go to Walmart boating / camping section. They have a set with four or five of each number 0-9 and three of each letter, all for $8. It’s for putting DNR numbers on boats, but would work for an enduro race, I would imagine.

Ended up going with factory backing, they were the only ones able to get them out in time. It sucks that we got our row numbers on the Tuesday before the Sunday race, and that I will need different numbers for the next race.