Sign in to follow this  

crf150 r help

Hi can someone with crf150r give me some help? I have a custom bike that I am building.I need to know how wide the sub frame mount is at the top inside where the bolt holds it to the frame. And also how long the left and right side down supports are.

thanks jay

come on guys help me out.I have a bbr crf150f that takes all cr 85 stuff trying to see if I can change the sub frame for a crf150r sub frame and then use the 150rs rear plastic.

Hi can someone with crf150r give me some help? I have a custom bike that I am building.I need to know how wide the sub frame mount is at the top inside where the bolt holds it to the frame. And also how long the left and right side down supports are.

thanks jay

OK, I pulled the side covers and saddle. The sub-frame mount at the top is about 3 1/4" wide. The distance from the upper left mount to the bottom left mount is about 13 3/4" and from the upper right to lower right is about 10 1/4." The length of the supports is about 16" on the left, and 13" on the right (measured from the center of the bolts on the bottom to as close to the center of the weld on the top as I could eyeball.) Is this what you need?