Sign in to follow this  

Come ride with Socal Supermoto before it gets retardedly hot!

We have a bunch of upcoming dates, starting with next wednesday 4/24. As always $199 for bike, training, trackfees, and photography. Or just bring out your bike and join us. This is the perfect time to do it while it's still spring. Hope to see you out there! info www.socalsupermoto.com

Next wednesday, supermoto assualt at adams! Dirt open, bunch of nice folks coming out, etc. $199 for bike, training, trackfees, and photography - come ride yer brains out...

flier_kelly-L.jpg

We have a bunch of upcoming dates, starting with next wednesday 4/24. As always $199 for bike, training, trackfees, and photography. Or just bring out your bike and join us. This is the perfect time to do it while it's still spring. Hope to see you out there! info www.socalsupermoto.com

Next wednesday, supermoto assualt at adams! Dirt open, bunch of nice folks coming out, etc. $199 for bike, training, trackfees, and photography - come ride yer brains out...

I can vouch this is one of the funnest and best ways to get a trackday in! Brian is a great instructor, chill, and he pretends he didn't see you dump one of his bikes.

I might show up with my own bike one of the Sundays, hopefully no hay bales in my future this time.

I just did this a few days ago and it was awesome!

Brian is a great instructor and very knowledgeable and patient!

We had a freaking blast and got more track time in then we could handle!

Highly recommended!

Hey Brian, this is Yut Ughh! Ha! Been on Thumper Talk for years and still have pics of my old BRP floating around on here somewhere!

Brap!