Sign in to follow this  

Making jumps out of objects covered in dirt.

I don't have any power equipment and want to make my jumps bigger. I have a premade wooden ramp and some hay bales. I could stack them and then cover them with dirt. would this work assuming its in the proper shape? I would have a very big layer of dirt on it.

Go out and look around for somebody with some junk cars sitting around or big chunks of concrete. Anything that won't rot or decompose.

• Like 1

Hit up the craigslist free section, you should find no shortage of things to bury.

• Like 1

Hit up the craigslist free section, you should find no shortage of things to bury.

I just checked to see what was free locally. Mostly cats.

• Like 4

Normally you can find a few hot tubs, flip it upside down and it would work nicely. Saw a massive propane tank one there once.

Go down to the local tire shop and aquire some junk tires a couple hundred should do the job.

start workin' the shovel

I did that as a kid and made a sweet whoop section at my parents. Then, without me knowing, he planted trees on each whoop. :lol:

Pretty much any thing like logs big loader tires bath tubs washers dryers refrigerator freezer hot water heaters. Cars. Busses. Semi. boats.

Dead animals. Oh no that just works for cars.

I just checked to see what was free locally. Mostly cats.

Cats are mostly water. You would need a great many cats to add up to a proper amount of fill once the water contained in them has all drained away. So unless you have access to a lot of cats, like a few gun ranges that use them as target animals, you may want to try something else. Hookers provide a similar problem. They're mostly water too.

Just burry your buddies. Then you can actually say they have contributed something towards your life

• Like 1

They're mostly water too. So be sure they have their gear on. They make much better fill that way.

Why don't you just rent a piece of equipment for the day? Whether its from a neighbor, local construction company, or a legit rental business it shouldn't cost more than $250 tops.

• Like 1

Why don't you just rent a piece of equipment for the day? Whether its from a neighbor, local construction company, or a legit rental business it shouldn't cost more than $250 tops.

I honestly would really like too, but its kinda not really my land... no one owns it. Its power lines. So I'd be cutting through someone's long driveway to get there. The other problem is that it could get stuck, and we'd be really screwed. Does anyone know if I rented a tracked skid steer the chance of me getting stuck on dry, black dirt?

I honestly would really like too, but its kinda not really my land... no one owns it. Its power lines. So I'd be cutting through someone's long driveway to get there. The other problem is that it could get stuck, and we'd be really screwed. Does anyone know if I rented a tracked skid steer the chance of me getting stuck on dry, black dirt?